NEED HELP GETTING MY CLAN STRONGER.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD ON GETTING MY CLAN STRONGER BUT I SEEM TO GET SO MANY (BAND B)TYPE OR THE QUIT WHENI CANT PULL A RABBIT OUT OF MY ASS.

I HAVE ALREADY DONATED 22MIL…PLUS TRYING TO MAKE IT EASIER.DUMB QUESTION,INACTIVE PLAYERS KICK THEM RIGHT…AND HAVING OUR CLAN NAME VEGAS STRONG,WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR A CLAN STARTING WITH (V) DOES THAT PUT US AT THE END LIKE IN A PHONE BOOK?..THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP …YOUR FRIEND POOL MARLOW…

You can invite players. Search for good players at your map and send invite to them.

Buddy I everyday send invite to some 100 players.Do that use games players list to find players and start sending them invites.

I always manage to fill empty slots in the alliance again not an easy task but I and my brother do that.

I know sounds crazy but this what is expected from a captain ,officer or general if you care about your alliance : )

A new player? ?

now I’m not sure of anyone’s identity here ??

Easy way to make your clan stronger:

Option A:

1. Find a weaker clan

2. Devour a weaker clan

3. Kick all the people you dislike while devouring a weaker clan

Option B:

1. Make yourself a 250 donation limit

2. Select a clan from top 50

3 Apply, get accepted, enjoy

P.S. In all due technicalities, with the 4.0 and no forge, you either try inviting 100 people a day or simply giveup. Higher leagues give enough benefits to indeed put you in the end of the phone book with a giant note saying “Donkey” or something.

22 million!!! You have a long way to go my friend. Going on 2+ years still have a tough time filling spots. Feel free to join if your like to see how things work. Alliance name-WEED THE PEOPLE. Must have 250k donation. Thanks.