Need help with Offence.

I am a level 67 king at 2300 trophies. I have 7.5K morale and 9.7K morale. I need help on my offence. I am helping out a low level alliance and thus we do not use elite boosts. I would like help on both spell and troop composition as well as upgrade order. As of now i use SB,BS,blizzard with cannon,mummies,arblaster…

My troop levels are as below

Hammerstrike-10

Toxic cloud-8

Stun-6

Swordrain-7

Firestorm-7

Shield-6

Heal-6

Shield-3

BS-3

SB-4

Knights-7

Archers-6

Paladins-7

Frosters-5

Ogre-4

Gargoyle-3

Cannon-6

Arblaster-4

Pyromancer-4

Mummy-3

Mortar-1

Wolf-2

^^ I think you meant 7.5k leadership and 9.5k health. First of all each players have there own different stategy of offence and I am gonna share mine hope it helps :slight_smile:

How to use gargoyles and in the dungeon my next one is gagoyle dungeon. Do i need to upgrade my gargoyles.

hey promod,this is VSBW. whatever titanka told is correct everyone has different strategy…my level is 70 & almost your & mine are same…My attacking strategy is different when compared to others…spells–shield or heal … blizzard or swordrain …sonic blast …units --mummy+knight+orge…if there are too many ranged i use swordrain rather than blizzard if there are many paladins…go for blizzard…i suggest u to practice this combo on your alliance members & practice more to win on it… for gargoyles go with ice team froster+blizzard +arblater+mummy(useful at critical situation)

the maxed level gargoyles are usually good I used the maxed level gargoyles (with the new update it not max level anymore) gargoyle acts as my ranged units as my cannon dnt attack enemy units so sometimes i come into difficult situations (since cannon, king, mummy dnt attack units in the adjacent lane). That’s were gargoyle is useful, it does AoE damage which is useful!! Only demerit is the gargoyle dies after exploding!! My suggestion would be choose your offence according to opponent defense. I have seen most of the players uses blizzard (i dnt use it bt i tried it once only to fail :stuck_out_tongue:

Titanka10 is right depends on your playing style I use blizzard shield bladestorm am the same level as you n these work for me I use frosters cannons arb blaster in my troops frosters slow dwn any enemy arbs take the slow enemies down while cannon finish off the towers some times I will switch out blizzard for sonic blast just depends on the troops in there waves hope this helps you ?