Need more Workers

I realise that many established/ long term players won’t like the suggestion (probably) but I really think this game needs at least another maybe even 2 more workers. Four workers was probably fine at the creation of this game, but now with increased lvls of everything and increased build times at the top end (like 8+ days for many things) there is a need for more. (In RR2  I had 9 )

For new players starting now (this game needs new players I’m sure)I think it would take over 2 years to complete a base to max (barricades have 25 lvls, most towers about 20) with 4 workers working non-stop.  That’s not even including decorations of which many will want/need.

Maybe decorations shouldn’t even use builders, after all your spending gems to create them… I mean my next decorations will tie up several builders for about 2 weeks :slightly_frowning_face:  

Interested to see what people think, including devs if they have the time to respond,  thanks

Correction, I an playing for something along the line of 8 months and I almost have a fully maxed base, minus 3 towers that I still have to finsh. 2 years is an overshoot. Nevertheless, I definitely agree that more workers are needed. Even 8-12 months is waaay to much granted there is a bunch of fully maxed dudes out here giving you a hard time farming trophies and resources. And no, you cant easily grind those unless you are of a high enough lvl with a decently leveled and forged hero+army. Not if you are “too active”.

thats’ strange Infamous, Ive had 4 workers pretty much from the start and the 20% construction boost after about a month maybe. I started around October 2017, so 6-7 months for me, and my workers havent stopped…maybe mine are lazy…did you use gems to complete builds quicker?

Infamous you have over 9k fame points, so my guess is you’ve been playing over 10 months, even if you were hitting difficulty 10 the past couple of months…going back to my original point, if a new player wants to actively compete at the top lvl, they WILL NEED celestial boost lvl 27 for the extra enhancement choice, otherwise they risk falling even further behind in the % buffs.   That 115k of decorations takes one worker many months to do…

A bit, yeah. I used those to finish cooldowns of 4h and below that would otherwise finish while I am asleep. I had 0 downtime for the past 8 months basically. I started on the 25th of August and I am sitting on the lvl 10 for the past 3 moths. Made it to lvl 8 on my second month of OR.

I have no doubt you’re on your way to the top Infamous, you have the determation that I’m lacking :slight_smile:

More like a good habit from the past ;). Still have a long way to go too and, as I said, would be glad to see more workers under any rate

it gets a little sad when they just sit there with nothing to do though.

Workers is good 

thankyou Devs for the 5th worker, was badly needed for us new guys

the fifth worker is great, can help new players grow fast

They should add a new worker every year to help newer players catch up with older players.