nerfing items ? rly ?

why defaq did u decide to nerf my item? new lvls was reducing anyway can u explain to me

You gained a little cooldown…

yea pretty good exchange for 000000.48 cd ? @dumpster

They messed around with potency. Your ring gives you the same % on your hero as before. If you refine that ring you’ll actually get a big boost in the potency

did they changed the refining system ?! bcuz normaly when u refine ur ring the main perks goes down … at least it used to be ( sry i wasnt around for a while dont know if they changed that or not )

@dumpster

Rings keep a little more of each perk than other items, which don’t get crushed on the main stat. 

Im not saying you *should* refine that ring, but you’ll get a little potency boost if you do. 

same answer here, did not see this thread before:

Really dude, you’re complaining at a 0.00? reduction when you have something that nobody else comes close to with advantages. Why don’t you ask the devs for 10k trophies in compensation, 100k gems, maybe a new hero that only you can use!   Such advantages should never have been allowed to stay for a handful of players.

At least there are new lvls now to lvl the playing field.

I HOPE THEY NERF THE BUG COOLDOWN ON YOUR ITEM TOO…

You guys get so mad. 

AT LEAST HE IS HONEST TO SHARE HIS BUG ITEM ON PUBLIC

WANT TO CHANGE IT WHIT A LVL 131 APPLE

Why are you yelling?

I agree, the only honest player who don’t hide his overpowered items 

Because, i get sad about for Pouria. That decrease on potency so hard to tolarate even not changing %. Now will be damn hard the paths and our gk’s. Hope the devs will give another %50 bonus stats to you guys. Because you are the backbones of this game. Without you game will collapse. You must be supported always. Till the end. 

You can forge rings as good as mine again. Try it. 

HI HELLSLORD, PLEASE STOP SCREAMING! ??

Nice thread, great example of how to keep long term players in the game…?

@Hellslord pls make a wish for this one too ?

838C0CB3-555E-43CA-90D5-E38CF698474D.jpeg