New Cannon War Boost

This new war boost would freshen us up from the Stale boosts we get EVERY war season. This boost would have two paladins pushing the cannon making the cannon move faster, and also, when the cannon dies, the paladins break off and join the army and fight!

2 Paladins would be worth 6 Morale in and of themselves.  That would mean one Cannon would be worth 11 Morale.  That’s too much.  Maybe just 1 Paladin making the whole unit worth 8 Morale.

Or just have it be a boost, like I said and have it stay at 5 morale! Honestly, I don’t know what’s wrong with you, this is a boost, not a new troop. Boosts don’t make the morale go up

Helluva lot less OP than the other cannon boosts…

Um…

No…

It would cost 5 Morale (of course, no boost has ever  changed the morale cost), but you would be getting troops that are (as I said) worth 11 Morale. 

For argument sake: If you had Holy/Unholy Paladins Boosted (which are already a little over powered) spawning your new Boosted Cannon would be a more effective way of spawning Paladins than just spawning Paladins cause for 5 Morale you’d get 2 Paladins where you’d usually need 6.  And you get a bonus Cannon. 

So yeah, I think that’s too much.

Okay, I see now, thanks for explaining :grinning:  

I still don’t. Just make the paladins not come with any boosts… 

Yeah! You could do that!

I don’t think the current game system can do that.  If you get a troop and you have the boost you always get the boost even if you got the unit via Black Magic (where it should be someone else’s troop/stats).

Make a new troop with the same stats/art/animations as the paladin, but obviously not available to build.

If we’re making a whole new troop now, I’d rather have an actual new troop!

To be fair. Saying that this new boost should make the cannon cost 11 morale to balance it would

1st - make a boost obsolete

2nd - contradict the Concept of the Surprise mummy as well. Going by your Argument it should cost like 20 morale

This suggested boost wouldn’t be a new Concept as the Surprise mummy is proof. 

Um…

No…

It would cost 5 Morale (of course, no boost has ever  changed the morale cost), but you would be getting troops that are (as I said) worth 11 Morale. 

For argument sake: If you had Holy/Unholy Paladins Boosted (which are already a little over powered) spawning your new Boosted Cannon would be a more effective way of spawning Paladins than just spawning Paladins cause for 5 Morale you’d get 2 Paladins where you’d usually need 6.  And you get a bonus Cannon. 

So yeah, I think that’s too much.

like ShiroKo said, the surprise mummy is the perfect example! You get 8-10 Boosted Knights from a Surprise Mummy making it “worth” 24 morale. This is the exact same scenario, except for the fact that 8 knights are most likely better than 2 paladins! It’s a SPECIAL War Boost for the wars, so that we don’t get the same crap every war, not an Elite Boost that can activate 24/7

The Surprise Mummy used to be 12 Knights but they had to cut it down when they realized the bonus Knights were worth more than just spamming Knights.  1 Paladin / 1 Cannon does not cross the original Surprise Mummy mistake.  2 Paladins /1 Cannon does. And as I stated originally the Holy/Unholy Paladins are already a bit over powered.  This makes them even more over powered.  You have to admit it’s weird being able to get more Paladins from spamming cannons than from spamming Paladins. 

We have enough cannon boosts, while snake tower doesn’t even have 1.

Have to agree with that

Personally I don’t see why Cannon’s getting a second boost before Mortar gets a first.

But I wouldn’t mind seeing a Snake Tower Boost either. 

Let’s make it spawn Gargoyles.  (Oh wait no that’s every other Tower Boost.)

I wouldn’t mind a simple Boost that just increased the Snake Tower Range.

Is that a joke? Mortars have 2 boosts right now: Putrid Prowler and Corrosion Caster

Um…

A boost that comes on maybe once every 2 months for about a week.

Who gives a damn?

That’s a nothing.