So while bored out of my mind in the middle of class most days I’ve tried to think up some ideas for new/better Elite boosts for troops. Leave your opinions/ideas/adjustments, here are some I’ve come up with for troops:
- Blizzard Froster - Increased health, increased range, radius, and attack rate against troops
- Meteor Pyromancer - Same health, increased damage, Pyromancer shoots larger fireballs of flaming rock that does an extra Blunt damage type
- Sludgebomb Gargoyles - Same health, increased damage, the bomb Gargoyles drop explode with a larger radius and releases a poison field similar to the Mortar so it allows the Gargoyle to be used not only for Defense but increases its capabilities for Offensive use.
- Incendiary Mortars OR 2. Sticky Mortars - 1. Increased health and poison bombs now explode with a fiery force that release a wave of scorching heat to attack a larger variety of enemies. OR 2. Increased health, same damage, poison bombs now leave behind a ooze of still damaging poison that now slows the enemies walking through similar to the Froster’s attack slowing the enemy.
A new idea for Elite boosts to compensate and combat the various Defensive boosts would be Elite Spells:
- Flaming Swordrain - Increased damage, a literal flaming Swordrain to deal extra lingering fire damage
- Hailing Blizzard - Increased slowing effect, reduced charge time by 1 seconds, a Blizzard that has hail stones to deal a little blunt/piercing damage to troops and towers
- Piercing/Electrifying Stun - Increased stun time, a stun that deals “electric” damage or realistically a little piercing damage to damage troops (not a lot of damage otherwise it’d be a replacement for Swordrain)
- Explosive Hammerstrike - Largely increased damage (to combat usage of Sonic Blast), a normal Hammerstrike that adds a brief or sudden fire damage to troops and towers
- Piercing/“Spiked” Shield - Increased Shield health, a Shield that deals a little piercing damage to enemies who attack it DIRECTLY; not ranged troops or towers.
- Pulsating Heal - Increased heal effect that literally pulsates or travels from troop to troop for a few seconds if the Hero is not able to reach troops far back
I’ll add more if I think of them, I have a few more for the rest of the spells and towers but then it gets contradictory or seems the same.