New Event - Castle Gaurd event

Castle Gaurd Event :-

Castle Gaurd Event features

1.  Max. Day for upgrading  wave 1day 12 hour  OR  2 days

2.  Can upgrade 2 waves at a time  OR  3 waves

3.  Upgrade castle gaurd in 1 day

4.  20% low cost 

What  you say… ?

Waves are already included in the Boost your Defense Event from now on.

But not multi wave upgrade

Read my topic carefully 

Don’t worry i red it carefully but thing remain that multiwaves cannot be done since it’s something more than just reduce time and cost that an event can do.

Don’t worry i red it carefully but thing remain that multiwaves cannot be done since it’s something more than just reduce time and cost that an event can do.

Waves are most important part of defense. Similar to spells, troops and so on only one at a time can be upgraded.

And I think this is no more than fair, other toppers spend either a lot of cash to speed up waves or invested a lot of time to get those waves maxed.

We can’t complain that a speedup is already included in defense event, it would be totally unfair to be able to upgrade two or three waves at the same time. So that maximum one wave can be upgraded simultaneously is no more than fair.

Doublepost, there is a bug on the forum topic that makes submit a response multiple times. Please fix that Flare.

Yep also mine posts i guess some problems on server side of the forum.

This is very weird. It seems something’s going on concerning posting here, multiple posts are very common…