new exciting allance : the Nuns

Starting first of November join the new exciting alliance Nuns

The alliance motto : make love not war

New exciting features like the flower power tower will be developed by flare for this alliance

Granny will offer special stuff exclusive for this alliance members … Like grey habits, penguin caps, by the leader knitted sweaters, etc…

Interested : don t hesitate and contact the future leader RUDRAGNI. Act Now… Quick only limited slots available

Daily bump : after one day our future leader rudragni is very disappointed by the low number of applicants… Being zero…

From first of November he will start attacking everybody that didn’t t apply… His wrath will be upon you all…

blookydoobidoo… Where are you, …

Hilarious. I love HUNS. We never quit with the corniness. And I can’t wait to make Micky General of NUNS and HUNS… simultaneously.

For those still in doubt : Nuns can break bread which gives advantages during certain war seasons…

If this doesn’t t help rudragni, then I don t know it any more…

If only all those who complain about bread join, we will have Nuns I. 'Till. Nuns XXC

yeaaah  we had our first applicant… too bad it turned out to be a perv…

do you hear that creepy sound in the distance

that sound that gives you goosbumps and makes your backspine shiver

that sound that gives you the urge to put parsly in your ear to block it out at any cost

Thats Rudragny, sharpening his sword because it’s almost Nov 1st and YOU didn’t apply !!

Save yourself and send your application form for NUNS to RudrAgni now…

:slight_smile:

I fully understand nobody’s waiting on this, nevertheless an update on the NUNS

You probably (or not) noticed that the snirping sound stopped… And the unfortunate reason for that is that Rudragni cut his finger while sharpening his blade.

Due to the amounts of blood he lost, he now preliminary declares ‘peace to everyone’

I got lots of questions about this (not). Above picture does not portray our future leader rudragni… It s blookie bloo after he found a nuns habit at Black Friday…

rudragni changed his band-aid today,… And will soon be ready … On the other hand… Nuns now have an urgent vacancy for a blacksmith… Any volunteers ?

wot ? No volunteers…

I guess if I would say 500 gems are randomly distributed to volunteers… Appliances would come in… Greedy bastards :slight_smile:

The official nuns dress code can be admired at this forum : forum events - halloween second trial thread …

You can see blookie bloo in a nice habit , showing off his lovely smile, while wearing some overpriced items bought at granny’s & the beast

Still one day for the blacksmith vacancy …

Hi Micky,

I would like to join, although I am just a level 97 king in the TOP50 with about 5’900 trophies amount (sorry about my weakness).

My base is weak. TuKnology almost works everytime against me and the mentioned RudrAgni can raid me most of the times (but I work on Budology to trick them).

I maxed everything, but I know it is not enough so I am looking for additional Buda levels.

My daily donation is only 500’000, but I am working on Alliance Tower upgrade.

I can hardly make extra donation, only 2,5 billion per year (I know it is not too much, but I am a poor guy).

I am not an advanced player, just started to play this game 1,5 years ago when it was released, but I can learn fast.

I hope you like my benefits wearing and the colour - I promise you I will be a loyal member.

If it is needed I can send you my resume and attached screenshots of my base and waves.

Hoping for a fast response, yours sincerelly,

Thank you buda for your application… I m very broad minded… So i would hire you despites some obvious holes in your resumé…

Unfortunately it s up to our future leader rudragni to deceide…

Let s wait on our bare knees until “the great nun” returns from his evening prayers… And hear what he has to say…

As the flare events have lots of participants when they promise gems… At the nuns we had only one participant for the role of Blacksmith

I think our great future leader rudragni freightens all people off… So He promised that he will smile at least once a week starting now…

Anyhow :

Congratulations buda… i will visit your current alliance shortly where you can deceide which boost you want to prolongue for 500 gems…

Guess now lots of people will slap their forehead and wish they participated… Too late… Nuns never forgive, though we do forget lots of stuff…

Buda received his price with gratitude, i m sorry to say there will be no more nun concours in the near future, as rudragni has to raid long and hard to collect these diamonds…

Ps if you want lots of diamonds you should join the dwarfs, and not the nuns

If you want to have fun with Nuns (no name dropping here). … Join the Huns

The fire breathing Nuns are now giving shelter to all lost souls that are starting war with health boosted gargs …

The Nuns & Co are baking x mass buns for everybody joining before 24th december…

my anaconda don’t want nuns unless you got buns, hun

*gangsta rap made me do it