new player with some question ?

hi everyone 

this my fifth day playing in game , but i am not sure if i made some mistake or not i really don’t want to start over with new account , here some question :

first the limited booster pack they offer at start of game for 309 gem , i missed it then after 4 day another pack appear for 319 gem , the two have have slight difference in some chest , but are they the same ? like if bought the first pack will the second pack appear or the second pack appear to me because i missed the first pack ?

second think about celestial boost , i know the price for prolong the boost increase with level , now it cost me 100 gem fro 7 days , my question what happen if i made new account and bought a lot of gem and prolong the boost at level 1 at the cost of 10 gem , lets say i prolong it for a year , will this thing possible  ? and can increase my boost level normally ? , because if it possible sure i would buy a lot of gem but at cost of 10 gem will better then keep prolong the boost at high level every 7 days with 100 gem cost or more  = more efficient way 

1. I think you can get both starter packs if you buy the first one. It’s probably a good deal, and might be worth re-starting for, up to you. 2) yes you can do that.

@AliM If you don’t mind starting a new account then better start one and buy gem packs then prolong your prestige for two years. I did not know this when I first started playing so it frustrated me when I found out about it because I am currently at 190 gems to prolong for a week.

HI @AliM 

IF POSSIBLE START A NEW GAME AND BUY GEM PACKS AND PROLONG CELESTIAL BOOSTS FOR A YEAR OR TWO.I ALSO DID THE SAME THING .

ALSO ALWAYS BUY WORKERS WHEN THEY ARE AT OFFER LIKE YOUR FIRST WORKER AT OFFER WILL COST 309 GEMS TO BUY AND WILL COME WITH FOUR GODLIKE CHESTS WHILE A WORKER WITH NO OFFER CAN BE BOUGHT ANYTIME IN THE GAME BY PAYING 500  GEMS,FOR SECOND WORKER YOU CAN BUY IT FOR 1000 GEMS OR BUY IT IN A PACK FOR 751 GEMS AND FOR THIRD WORKER YOU CAN PAY 2000 GEMS OR BUY IT FOR 951 GEMS IN A PACK.

I HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

thanks for all help