New Stats and Equipment

I think that there should be a new type of equipment you can equip for your character. The same way you can equip a chest piece, weapon, or helmet to increase your stats I think there should be another type of equipment that gives unique stats. For example, glasses that can give the following stats.

+3% Damage dealt absorbed as HP

+10% Movement speed

+5% Total damage

-5%  Total damage received

+5% Total HP

+5% Chance to do a double attack

+10% Damage taken reflected back

+5% Chance to create a shield that negates 100% of damage taken for 3s when attacking

+2% Chance to regenerate 100% HP when attacking

You probably got the point by now and this list could go on forever. But having one of these stats could make the game more interesting and fun to play and it could add more choices for players to make regarding their strategies. And  it doesn’t have to be a piece of equipment, it could be a pet or something that follows you into battle and gives you these stat boost (Ex. A dog that gives the king +10% Movement Speed). And of course there could be different levels of it just like all other equipment. So what do you think? 

I think the 9 pieces we already have is enough, but also a new one would be okay. Nine is a good amount, but as you say, a new piece can make the game more interesting.

I’d like for any new piece of equipment to offer an alternative to Scream. Perhaps something that’s like a miniature Blessing, or a miniature Timewrap.

I vote for the miniature Timewarp !!

Why skip to Glasses?!? Why not Shields/Arm guards?

Arm guards for extra damage/attack rate!

Shield for Piercing damage reduction/Blunt damage reduction!