New subforum in Official Announcements

Hi guys,

In order to be more transparent about upcoming balancing changes, I have created a new subforum.

You can find it here: https://forums.flaregames.com/forum/136-balancing-changes/

Please note that stats we mention there, as well as implementation dates are subject to change. We try to be transparent up front, but that also means some changes can come last minute.

You can also comment on the single posts. This will be a great way to oversee constructive feedback to a specific topic in one place :slight_smile:

I will keep the sub-forum up to date and inform you about upcoming changes :slight_smile:

See you in the forums,

Madlen

I think you should close topics in Official Announcements and create a link to another subforum. Reason is that we now don’t longer see official announcements by flare staff, but responses from forum members. For example, you see my response here now.

I agree with Dena, it has become confusing with that many threads about the same topic. Also I would shut down comments in the official board, since with every post the whole board switches to unread. I think this should really only contain “official” posts.

Yes please!

Probably the best thing that happened on forum lately! 

Yeah, it’s great to finally be able to react to changes without having to create a whole new topic about it

"Hi guys,

In order to be more transparent about upcoming balancing changes, I have created a new subforum.

You can find it here: https://forums.flaregames.com/forum/136-balancing-changes/"

Thank you so much for bringing back what used to be an essential communication thread in this Forum. For at least the first year of the game Flare used to post a list of problems under review, proposed changes and anticipated dates, and a summary of previous changes. By keeping us aware of these things it prevented a lot of frustration, repetition of posts and angry dialogue.

Hopefully this is the start of a return to better two way communication and improvement to the game and Forum.

Well done!!

I agree with others, keep official posts closed to comment in Official Announcements and create a link to another subforum. We can see announcements at a glance then move to the subforum if we wish to comment.

I also think that if a constructive thread then receives abusive or objectionable posts it is those posts that should be removed not the entire thread. Warn the offenders and remove their post, allow the discussion to continue. Constructive threads should never be deleted and should only be closed to further comment if they duplicate others, when they should then be merged.