New Tiles

Hey, 

I originally planned some other idea regarding the conquest, but then I forgot it, and then I came up with this idea, which is simple…

We have many different landscapes in our normal kingdoms, a variety of them actually, and we have a small variety in conquest, so why don’t we introduce new landscapes in conquest, like the burning rocks, mystic gardens, etc etc and the mountains, swamps, and the water in our kingdom landscapes, we already have them in conquest, why not in the kingdom, and the fact that it is in conquest, will reduce the time of developing it into a landscape…

now I remember that idea, it was stealth mode, like in war we make champions and give shields nd all, we should make a option of stealth which allows a person to not be seen by the enemy alliances for a short amount of time, say 2-3hrs, the cost of this should be high and max 1 player so that very alliance cant plan an internal ambush…

Another idea that came to me was of regulating the amount of enemy movement, see in conquest, alliances make unoficial teams with each other, and by making so, they dont attack each other, why dont make this official, make a kind of treaty with a alliance, which lets u not to attack, and reduces the number of energy required by the players to cross the friendly alliance’s area…

At no point in Conquest should different Alliances ever work together.  It completely destroys the event for the remaining Alliances.  I would like to see them make it a lot harder for Alliances to work together.   I think the first step in Conquest would be to block all friend requests of opposing alliances and restrict new players from joining Alliances during Conquest too. 

not a bad idea…

reducing the chances of spies, and treaties…