New Troop Sugestion-Healers.(Yes.I posted this again so the dev will see this)

You argue that arrow towers at lvl X are cheaper than firebolt towers at lvl X and thus should be weaker? I totally agree. I did NOT say that the stats for existing arrow tower lvls should be buffed. All I suggested was to add another three upgrade lvls for the arrow tower - costing more and more, of course. And if you max out an arrow tower (currently lvl 12) you also have to spend many millions, with more upgrade levels being even more expensive. Higher lvls for arrow tower get more expensive, so what’s the problem with the increased maximum strength then?

If you’d have to pay a similar amount of gold for a lvl 15 arrow tower as you have to pay for a lvl 9 firebolt tower, then a similar strength of those two would be perfectly fine in terms of investment-reward.

And you still could choose firebolt towers over arrow towers and stick with them (without having any disadvantages), but you would also have an alternative then and be able to vary your strategies a bit more.

Some more possible diversity in tower types in high lvl gameplay really wouldn’t hurt anyone.

I think that if they implemented the Heal unit it should only be able to heal units and NOT the hero and also it would have to be only for a specific short duration. If the Heal units would be strong it would render the Heal Spell useless. I think a Witch unit which can cast multiple spells or confuse enemy troops would be a good idea to the whole monster theme.

Right had a think about this and decided we need a heal unit. Let me explain.

We all realise that the heal spell is too powerful in the sense that everyone in the higher levels has to use it and if your not you certainly feel naked without it. So we need an alternative.

Now we also realise that the werewolf is pretty trash and certainly does not justify it’s wave points. So that’s the solution, the werewolf should aquire this “heal” ability to get it more involved and mix things up. It would also be really useful for defence units.

why even make lower level towers stronger ? Firebolt and skull already a better version of arrow and bomb.Adding another 3levels to the two towerd would be useless , nobody gonna put it in a full base at higher level.Okey maybe gargs tower too deserved a buff but never arrow and bomb.Would rather see a new trap as now we only have spikes.

The reason I brought it up in the first place is because the current playstyle is limited and not very versatile. Even other players agree lava/frost towers need a buff. But instead of the arrow/bomb becoming redundant they could take on a different objective. For instance their damage could remain mediocre, but their hp/life could be even more greater than the highest fire/skull towers. This would create even more strategy, rather than how much damage you can do but how much damage you recieve.

Why would lesser tower have more HP than stronger one ? Why would I use tower just for its HP when theres a better version of them with lots of HP and damage output ? Sorry but I won’t change my opinion regarding arrow and bomb tower.

Why would lesser tower have more HP than stronger one ? It’s not a lesser tower it’s just another tower, you just use it early on. What we are saying is that it can come full circle and be used again in a different manner.

Sorry but I won’t change my opinion regarding arrow and bomb tower. Your opinion is irrelevent. I just want the devs to see the ideas and make a judgement for themselves.

Why would I use tower just for its HP when theres a better version of them with lots of HP and damage output ?

You forgot to answer this one Weebo.

Firebolt and skull already a better version of arrow and bomb

I don’t think you get my point here too.

Wow pretty fun using the bold effect to highlight something haha  :wink:

^^ You don’t get my point either otherwise you wouldn’t have ask the question. So lets end the discussion.

Well, let me answer then: Firebolt towers deal fire damage, arrow towers deal piercing damage. There are lots of items with fire shield, but no items at all with piercing shield. The fire damage over time can be eliminated with the heal spell, while piercing is all instant and not preventable. Firebolt towers target most of the time at troops, while arrow towers aim at the hero more often, dealing damage to the most important unit in a raid. Pyromancers and are strong against fire damage but are weak against piercing damage. Just to name a few arguments…

Bomb towers have no weakness against ice, have a much larger range than skull towers and their bombs are harder to see, especially with dark environment themes or a lot of troops around.

Lol, every tower gets more HP and damage with each additional level. Is that your only argument? :wink:

Please, just read correctly. I don’t like repeating myself over and over: Additional - higher! - levels for some towers, not lower levels!

Oh and, by the way - shouldn’t progress in the game give you more options and possibilities instead of less and less? Again, an argument for additional upgrade lvls for earlier towers, to actually give you several options for your defense. :slight_smile:

Finally, something I can agree with. Another king of trap would be nice.

Not sure about that… I mean, the werewolf seems to be too weak currently, yes, but adding a heal ability to him? He himself is a strong unity (even if not strong enough, compared to his morale cost), and he already has a (maybe too seldom triggered?) “fear” ability. Adding a heal ability to him might be a bit overpowered? Also, werewolf + heal doesn’t seem to make sense to me?

I like the witch idea a bit better here.

Still can’t agree with additional level for bomb tower.Maybe theres logic in arrow as they dealt piercing damage but bomb can easily kicked by hero no matter what level they’re upgraded.But since theres no piercing shield I think buffing arrow tower would make the game even more imba.Combined them with arblaster and its deadly.Monster already giving players a hard time.I really doubt devs would consider buffing the two towers.Buffing gargs and frost would give enough additional options already but then gargs deals same fire damage as firebolt.Of course I want more option , thats why I suggest a new trap.

I’m more concern about food production and loot recovery time than this towers and troops addition tbh

Not sure about that… I mean, the werewolf seems to be too weak currently, yes, but adding a heal ability to him? He himself is a strong unity (even if not strong enough, compared to his morale cost), and he already has a (maybe too seldom triggered?) “fear” ability. Adding a heal ability to him might be a bit overpowered? Also, werewolf + heal doesn’t seem to make sense to me?

ok well heal could work for just this unit as a passive regen that gets amplified when he manages to howl roughly .5seconds before hes dead…might make him a little less worthless

i mean its lore werewolfs regenerate BAM!

personally i think i healer unit could have good effects on the game and help give options but my personal idea is that their attacks are super weak range even less then frosters lol but their splash heals friendly units so they can only heal when attacking making it impossible to stop the assault if you chose that attack style plus would aid in giving a little more power to the early melee troops

Now, a regen ability for werwolves themselves sounds interesting indeed!

And when we are at it: vampires with a life leech ability come to my mind…

indeed lol many interesting ideas come to mind for me

Firebolt Tower make too constant damage. If you in low health, you usually will escape on time.

But that not happen with Arrow Tower. If you in low health, just one hit can make you die more easily. It’s suitable for countering reckless player.

For Skull Tower is for countering big troops, but due too it’s shorter range can be destroyed one-side by cannon easily.

Also, Bomb Tower even longer in range but still in cannon range and can’t do much damage to it.

But Bomb Tower can easily kick back their bomb, which this Trait usually lure King too kick back bomb more often which distract King to use full strength too fight troops or towers, but… not to much efficiency. Need to reduce time to explode with more damage more area of effect will make it more dreadful.

Stop making it more complicated

This post is already making things conplicated

lmao no one even commented between your post and you have to post the same shit twice lmao

Not true, some high level kings don’t use heal they use swordrain instead

at what level is that very practical tho?