Ninja event - Is is time to readjust the top ninja tiers?

There’s 1 hour left to the start of the Ninja Event and we’re down to only 162 players at 5300+ trophy tier. We’re down from 400+ players in the top tier a few months ago.

imagem

Even the ranked 500 player can’t crack the 2nd highest tier (5050+).

Making it to the top2 tiers has become increasingly hard in the past few months and I think Flare should consider adjusting the top3-5 tiers again.

2 Likes

Or… just allow players to choose whichever tier they want, once they reached the required trophies.

For example, if a player has reached 5300 before, he should be allowed to always choose to enter the 5300 tier.

Otherwise, even if it is adjusted, the timezone issue will still remain.

5 Likes

That would work great too!

No point for it i bet

If i understand right soon we will see choosing tier by gems

1 Like

I don’t mind choosing with gems, but if that’s the case, the tiers still need to be adjusted. It’s too hard to get to 5300 at the moment.
Not long ago the top10 had 6000+ trophies. Now the top top10 barely cracks 5500 sometimes.

Good point… I think the tier adjustment is best…
the adhoc level selection I think would allow too much trophy dropping and abuse.

1 Like

There’s still a few hours left until the upcoming Ninja Event and the 5300+ club is down to 137 members.

There’s only 5 players above 5400 trophies right now.

1 Like

Why its a big problem?
Iknow its a pain but mostly does it matter?

I think you would need to get say a 100 level king and go sit in a lvl 50 alliance for a few months CR1…
what you see higher doesnt represent much other than a bought comfort zone.

Why i need to do it?
If you are in bad alliance and low king- why do you need to get tiers you like?

Its not about having a free pick… its the dump on lower players then the stripping of trophies
This is unbalanced… personally I don’t have a issue but I see this all the time
or just average ppls trophies over the ;last few weeks and that’s their level…
though then the high allies couldn’t be lazy and drop and abuse low players they have no reason to attack? drop low too long and you don’t get your ninja level. (lol the whining would be loud lol)

But i do not care which tier i will get. Its matter for me only cuz im active
5050 or 4500
Why its matter? Nothing.

Anyway i have no idea why all want to be in top 1 tier
As for me there should be 50 players max;)
Not all who want