ninja event - win all fights with 3 crowns and all chest 100% but not first

I win all fights with 3 crowns and all chest 100% but Iam 2nd place not 1st.

How can people get more coins?

I get 92800 Coins and the first get 92958…don’t can understand this

where does he get the extra coins?

In your tier the max should be 93.000 ninja coins (coins in CoF included), so you probably missed 1-2 towers.

I think he has missed a CoF since the value is rounded off.

can I check this somewhere in the game? Iam 100% sure I don’t miss any CoF.

But missing a CoF would imply missing around 1100 coins, and he’s missing only 200.

CoF coins decrease as you go lower down the tiers. 

I see, so maybe that’s case, but missing a couple of towers sounds more possible to me…

But I wonder how can he miss towers to such perfection,  Exactly 200 coins less.

Well, 200 it’s just another number, completely possible like 197 coins :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel CoF is the issue because at that level, 200 coins are found in CoF.

Then maybe that’s the case… who knows…

God knows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Option 1: You did get 100% and all coins in COF but on one turn the server crashed or you closed too early so the COF coins on one level didn’t count.

Option 2: You did get everything but ninjas came into your kingdom for revenge and took 200 coins because that’s only how many their small hands could carry.

Option 3: Flare just took away 200 coins from you and made up some excuses just to have a laugh and make you feel annoyed. Ha ha ha.

Go with whichever option you want. I’m fine with it.

Only Flare knows, and they ain’t sharing info.

Yes there is one battle where you didn’t go to the Chamber of fortune.

I would assume you got a crash or got disconnected before… :confused:

Maybe the benchmark needs to be the event and not other players…

The context of the event is to see of you’re worthy of the ninjas and not as the tournaments are setup.p2p

Too much cut and paste occurred I think.

same Problem here…All islands three crowns and all chambers with bonus  hitting! Just spend over hundreds of gems and i don’t forget each thing also not the bonus chests!!! 100% sure

and they displayed i have 700less?

so that’s confusing so now i am on rank 8! and i will win 2000pearls less??? WTF

how is this possible??? So if i forget a chamber why i am not at second place? this is just strange!

Please answer Flare

ign Annemiez 

flare, where can i check how many chests i locked up at each island btw. where can i see how many bonus chests/points i’ve won at the chamber of fortune? so i wanna check it if i really missed one

same Problem here…All islands three crowns and all chambers with bonus  hitting! Just spend over hundreds of gems and i don’t forget each thing also not the bonus chests!!! 100% sure

and they displayed i have 700less?

so that’s confusing so now i am on rank 8! and i will win 2000pearls less??? WTF

how is this possible??? So if i forget a chamber why i am not at second place? this is just strange!

flare, where can i check how many chests i locked up at each island btw. where can i see how many bonus chests/points i’ve won at the chamber of fortune? so i wanna check it if i really missed one

Please answer Flare

ign Annemiez 

This is the answere I got from flaregames:
"We would like to thank you for your report.

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues in one of our games.

Likely, you did not go to the Chamber of fortune battle, we would assume your game crashed or you got disconnected before.

Please excuse the inconvenience.

If you want to report another issue in the meantime, please create a new ticket."

No help from them. Bad Support… I play only with wifi and the game never ever crashed… I think it is because I don’t pay for anything. Only players which pay can get first place…