This post is not about the bugs. Although the suggestion in this post could diminish the consequences of them. If there were no bugs at all, the ninja event would still has its flaws.
Broken Reward System
I guess flare wanted to add something like competition to this otherwise lonely challenge. So they gave us a kind of league. The problem is you share the 1st place with a lot of others. Ok. But the system at the moment eliminates the following places. So there is no 2nd or 3rd place.
The drop off is significant. If you miss just one tower in the 3 days you get maybe just 2 ninjas and 4 minor chests (propably less) instead of 5 ninjas and 8 uber chests (5K-„league“).
I think flare added even more firebolts in front of the portal. It’s a game. Don’t replace fun with frustration. You can scroll if you realize you get in problems. You can revive if you die. But this towers before the portal …
- at least don’t kill the subsequent places. Let the next place after the 1st place be the 2nd place. Not an unusual or strange thing, right? And don’t make the drop off too big.
- or show courage (a word I learned from apple recently) and get rid off the league altogether as it is totally unimportant (at this moment). It’s „Get all coins or get nearly no reward“. The scores of the other players don’t matter. Calculate the reward on the basis of the earned coins.
- or just place more rewards on the islands and decrease the overall reward. Just an additional bonus for the 100%-players not the main reward.
The Coins in the Chest
Another thing without any function. It’s lousy in the war but at least it has a function there. It lets you earn more skulls against higher ranked enemies.
At the ninja event this is totally pointless. It’s just rolling the dice to let players loose some gems.
- get rid off the coins in the Chamber of Fortune. (Will get you more time on fixing the Windows CoF-Bug, also
The cool down. Forcing members to get regularly online. Hmm.
Why not 30 attacks from the beginning. Let those who failed get at least their fights. Why would you end the event for them so early.
Why is it possible to attack a 99% finished island? Is this a trap?
The War and the Ninjas
Loosing a war is now more frustrating than ever, cause the next war is so far away. And it’s more expensive to maintain the boost from the war before.
You replaced a social event with a lonely gameplay. Now it is as it is. But I would prefer the war. Make War not Ninja.
A very Quick Fix
- get rid off coins in CoF
- you could add one or two attacks on the last island (boat) to give us, who missed a tower, a second chance. Ok, yes, I already missed a tower. Shame on me
Thanks for your attention.
Make the ninjas great again (sorry).