Ninja Tier lock is still broken

As the title says, the Ninja tier lock didn’t work for me. It placed me based on current trophies, not at 4,300 where I ‘locked’ it yesterday.
Latest version, Windows 10 PC.
Mithrin Feanor

3 Likes

Same here, they didn’t fix it…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

same everywhere…

Ok then…let do ninja in lower tiers and let s get higher rewards…

1 Like

It just sucks for alliances that are marginal on getting the defensive ninja’s. Or for guys who have spend gems on raids to get in a higher tier

Yep easy ninja again…:rofl:

1 Like

Agaaaaaain…i ve singned 4.7 tier and now 4.3…it isnt normal…

I locked in my ninja tier at 4308 for level 11 ninja. But I’m playing at a tier lower now. This is the second time it’s happened since the ninja lock feature was introduced. It needs fixing, and reinstatement to correct tier.

At least you got higher rewards last week. I didn’t even get that :man_facepalming:

Signed up for max tier(5.3k) and now it’s showing I am in 4.3k ninja tier. FIX THIS BUG FLAREGAMES.

sorry to hear that. did you contact customer service?

Idem

Now

It s wrong :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i was luckier :rofl:

No, at the end i’ll have the same rewards but way easier ninja’s for me…:wink:

not the same at all , less gold and medals from raids for example

There is enough medal and gold outside ninja…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

also i did first four islands an lower tier , now i fix but nr of ninja coin remaind from lower tier , i hope i will get first rank any way

Fg need to fix this

1 Like

ほんとうだ
不味いな。。
Ninja coins are now clearly missing because I got to stage 9 before the fix came in.
Please increase the number of playing ninjas or increase the coins to perfection.

1 Like

It’s because we are still in the old ninja tier but with the rewards that are amended to the locked tier.

I mean, not the best case scenario, but bearable enough haha thanks mate!

Not last week, but yeah, I did this time. So let’s see how it goes!

And I just took a last check at it. I’m back at the tier I’ve signed up for! Good luck for you!