No blessings for my alliace

It is since Friday that my alliance, without blessings, has dealt with the war in conditions of disability. I would like to know if and how much blessings will be restored.

My alliance is Vittoria Alata. 

Thanks 

Yeah this is happening with lot of teams.

Hi salbaneo,

The developers are aware and are looking into the issue and want to fix it asap.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

@ Madlen Still no news for blessings? Many alliances are still without … and in the meantime we pay ?

Hi salbaneo, the alliance name is not found in the system. Is this the full name?

Okay, I checked with the developers:

Your alliance was only missing a blessing because you were auto-promoted during the season, when that happens you don’t get the blessing, because you didn’t earn it in the previous season.

So the system is working correctly. We are considering including a change to this in the next version though.

Thanks,

@Madlen I would have a last question to submit them, because who has used the gems illegally will receive the gems while we have to play with a handicap? This does not seem right at all, it’s not correct!

it makes no sense what you are saying! an alliance when league salt MUST RECEIVE the blessings that are due to it! Otherwise what sense do the various leagues have?

Add also that you have been to us to get on the league in mid-season, we have not decided! And now let us play this league with the handicap? Are we joking?

@ Madlen Why was my post flagged as resolved? The problem has not been solved at all! My alliance is still without the blessings that are due to it in the league! Can you explain to me why we should play against other alliances with this handicap? ?