No new CM ? Dying forum?

Hello, since Madlen left, this forum seems to be more and more “dead”. No dev or someone else answer bug sections, official announcement only with a old message from Madlen… Rewrite wars seasons seems to be left in a corner…
Is RR2 dying ? Or is Flare pushing RR2 to die by leaving us in our own survive ? :frowning:

Best regards

3 Likes

Another answer : Christmas vacation ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No its not a Christmas vacation i belive.

1 Like

The answer to your questions is: yes.

3 Likes

Several support tickets not answered as well. I have a general that has not gotten his runes in over 2 weeks [paid to open those slots] no response to ticket in over 2 weeks? W t f

2 Likes

yes me to they did not respond to my ticket to.

1 Like

I hope Flaregames will set up a new Forum Master :slightly_smiling_face:

… atm this forum useless

1 Like

Useless forum with useless complainers;)

I didnt surprized to see how are guys wangs to get everything for free and immidiatly

Even at Christmas vacations​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha! :rr2gaspar:

No need to compromise this forum members with yourself i would say. I value their opinion more than yours given you place yourself above them all. Pls tone your voice. Thx

Which opinion you value and who are you?
And i above them all;)

Only here to read cr1 replies

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Too funny

Seriously guys… no one answer new bugs… or others stuffs. Flare gonna shutdown RR2 soon ! Not benefits for them to continue keeping Alive RR2 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes agreed :rr2villainscream:

No critical bugs
No need answer if true, we posting, they keeping in mind