None or Wrong Chest for Weekly Uber Chest

Previously qualified for the Weekly Uber chest but did not see it. Sent in ticket to Flare about it and was told I would receive it in the next update but still have not seen it.

I again qualified for the Weekly Uber chest but this time Flare sent me a Pal chest instead.

I am playing on a PC. Any one else have this problem?

Hi there…

I see you have previously opened this topic: Weekly Uber Chest

I suggest not to do so, because it is kind of spamming…

Back to your question… Nope, i haven’t faced any such problem (I am android player)…

Maybe you should open another ticket with proper description and images/gifs/videos for good reference…

It’s really weird the way you described it… Did you press collect on golden uber chest and receive a pal chest instead?.. That is some serious fault…

I hope you get your deserved reward… Good Day to you… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Apologize I wasn’t trying to spam but had no reply and thought I’d ask over here if others have had this happen to them.

Did click on “collect” but did not get any chest first time so ticketed Flare. When I got the Pal chest the 2nd time also ticketed Flare. Tickets did include screen shots as you suggested.

Thank you for the reply!

1 Like