Not getting offers anymore

I am no longer able to collect free chests or get offer-related discounts or boosts.  This has been happening for other players as well.  I only see the no offers available message.  This has been happening for several days now.

Well, I guess this is a good time to stop playing then.  It’s not worth logging in without these offers…

I wonder how I managed to play for nearly a year without a single offer available if not having any for a few days is reason enough to quit the game.

This has started happening to me a few days ago on my Win10 machine.  Deleting the VungleSDK folder from this directory

C:\Users\YOURACCOUNT\AppData\Local\Packages\flaregamesGmbH.RoyalRevolt2_g0q0z3kw54rap\LocalState

has fixed it for me each time it’s happened.  If this keeps up, I’ll probably just update my RR2 batch script to delete this dir every time I boot the app…

@JiggleFizziks, you must have a lot more time to play than I do then.  Those chests are vital to making my daily donation during the week. 

Thanks, @SHaase that fixed the issue.

You’d be surprised how little I actually play(ed). :stuck_out_tongue:

But the point I was making was that there are far more frustrating issues with the game than lack of ads. Though I’ll admit those video chests help, especially when you can’t/don’t want to bother with finding players to get gold from efficiently (I sure don’t).

game over