Not news correction bugs

hello,

tomorow war begin and correction bug where? The support don t answer my tickets i want play war normaly!! I want réponse and not excuse!!

They are limited members in support for RR2. Flare is milking too much cash from Olampus Raising & Dawn of Still. They are giving much prefernce to this game. The earning from RR2 just dropped dramatically after the banning. All the remaining players are not enough as the windows players are left in majority.

Flare the communoty windows how players paid for play? Dont FORGET windows. Because you sell services for play and not possible play!! Its not normal!! The support is NOOB.

I guess they don’t pay too much attention to us Windows users, because we don’t generate enough money as other platforms :slightly_frowning_face:  

Oh, and I think the support team is very slow  :ph34r:

FLARE PROPOSE SERVICE IN WINDOWS PLATEFORME ITS NORMALY THE GAME NOT CRASHED OR FLAREGAMES ERASE GAME IN PLATEFORME AND PAID PLAYERS FOR ACCOUNT. I M CALL IN FRANCE 60MILLION OF CONSOMATEUR AND JUSTICE FOR SERVICE FLARE ABUSIVE! IS NOT CORRECT FLARE YOU VERY VERY NOOB.