Nothing but Cheats and liars and gem robbers

Revencheat,  

Will you stop at nothing ?  Do you want this entire game to yourself, because if you do we will give it to you and move on. Let us all know how much fun it will be playing with zero competition, that seems the way you want it anyway right?

Anyone who pays attention to Facebook already knows you are the biggest cheat alliance in RR2 and Flare could care less, so its ok. 

Your Russian alliance does seem to be a great idea, boost it up to 115 Fiefs  and then have it on your and RL maps this way you can dictate how to steal thousands and thousands of skulls as well as block tiles to have advantage.  You are so pathetic sir.  Its truly sad that you alone may be the finishing touch, (the icing on the cake if you will) for so many who are already fed up with Flare.

Enjoy the game you ruined for all the Top tier alliances.  I suggest you become enemies with RL fast because you will have no one else to fight soon.

You should go watch Lion King again and understand the motion of how things work when you are at the top.  Pathetic you are.  Just know it was never ever raiding skills that got you there.

Please do not answer -   What Russian alliance?  

Flare wake up and investigate a little bit you pukes.  You would unravel a dictionary of information on Apoc  going from how they got such high skull perk , how many alliances they have, how many accounts they use.  you would be amazed.  Its all a big hoax.

+1

of course its not cheat,its rocc tragedy(i totally knew it,coz im russian too. Its only flare mistake!) but always funny for me-when i see, how guys which always blame others like cheaters( i mean Rl guys)- always use cheats( they not make cheats,they use them).

Its really funny for me, and i said it before to them and repeat now- when they always blame VL-it was funny) same when others alwys blame Rl and Apo.

-all just play and all cheaters 

Its game, all can use trick. Np. But Flare must faster solve them. Coz they tooooooo long decide it 

lets talk about Minh Quan too)

ferrary nd blocked

tikusmouse2 now)) 

Thats how RL solves problem)

Blame others,but cheat urself)

PS

hi Minh,its not about u) im still love u)

pps

@Alysea

I really think u need do somethink with this alliance. They write to dev many times. But dev dnt answer 

PPPS

ITS not REV ally)

its RL allyance now)

i know it very good)

but rl and apo r ally,so they both use rocc alliance

cromka1 tu es jaloux de pas gagner? Y as pas de cheat mais que des gros bonus skulls mdr

Srry i dnt understand(

i dnt know good even english

for clear -i know ,that its not RL or APO cheat.

they only use it) its same for me

like find drugs and sell it))and tell- not mine,not mine)))

not.cheat just players paid for play and paid more more in french say JALOUX

Are you guys soo frustrated? I dont know who post this shit… but who the fuck told you guys that revenant or rl made that Russian alliance… you just cant but allegations on anyone without any proof… 

Are you guys soo frustrated? I dont know who post this shit… but who the fuck told you guys that revenant or rl made that Russian… you just cant but allegations on anyone without any proof… 

We’ll give you the W if you want it so much

Cromka u r right your english sucks so either dont talk and shut the hell up cos people always misunderstand what u r saying. Speak your own native language then so that those who dont really care can not care about your bullshit. Didnt your mother ever teach u to think before speaking? 

Dont simply curse peoples accounts that they are cheaters with no proper basis. Is that your favourite pastime? Badmouthing people which doesnt make any sense at all? There is nothing wrong in minh playing the account so whats your problem. 

Dont ever speak my account name again because u r in no place to talk anything about it. 

im Minh Quân 

you can check my account (tikusmouse2). Yes, I bought gems from the seller and do not know they cheat. FG you can check your account now Tikusmouse2. I will accept the punishment if I cheat again

never blame RL and Apo. they do not use cheat. 

They allready have SK Fii…i think if they Need they ll use it :))

And flare please investigate this Russian alliance… if rl apo made that alliance with cheat… block rl apo… but if rl apo not involved with that alliance… put pig shit in the mouth of those dogs who always try to defame rl apo

Haha)) u make me funny each time i hear u))) I 

Yes ,its ur acc. But flare said they will block all new acc to) in those situation-i never saw problem about buyers. U not cheater( and others not too)

i blamed Rl and Apo and i know why)u user cheat? Yes u r)

r Vl use cheat in this situation? Yes we r

r RL and Apo make MANY angry post about this,this case? Yes they r

what problem? 

All cheaters bros)

If all cheaters then why defame only apo rl… ? Why vl player posting this shit?

Honestly u r the one who is making the whole world laugh at u. U tag people seek all the attention in the world and yet… Everyone is going to see a lot of bullshit u post and nt understand a single word u r saying. Wth is rocc? Rock? Lolx how is fg going to investigate things when u dont make any sense? Wake up little cromka wake up. Stop speaking english u r a nuisance to the world lol. 

@Alysea we need u

all problem -about dev too slow

Honestly u r the one who is making the whole world laugh at u. U tag people seek all the attention in the world and yet… Everyonr is going to see a lot of bullshit u post and nt understand a single word u r saying. Wth is rocc? Rock? Lolx how is fg going to investigate things when u dont make any sense? Wake up little cromka wake up. Stop speaking english u r a nuisance to the world lol. 

srry Daddy((((( i think u will hear me a long time) dnt stop answer please)