November 2018 Community Question collections- Submit your question in this thread

Hi there, please submit your questions for November in this thread. A selection will be answered around the end of November! :slight_smile:

Is there any chance that you release updates more faster or is there any plan for be a bigger company and more competitive with the other games?

Why unique items have diffrent values for the same perk.

I have seen screenshots of first generation of gemini ,curse of ares and apple of discord they have 110k plus cooldwon down bonus perk while.

New generation that we non elite players have found barely provides 60-80k cool down bonus?

Why so much disrespect towards new gamers while old one enjoy thier previlege?

P.S. Don’t say for the love of God that we can use refinement to creat super rubbish items with cooldown items.why should I waste my resources on that?

I have to two questions. A new hero  coming soon on a new update and new rare itens for the heroes??  :slight_smile:

From gameplay design why developers made Perseus most pwoerful defender?

His spell and his stats plus bonuses from odyseey are overkill but now mirror shield too?

Are there any plans from developers to remove perseus as the most favored defender from the game or any gatekeeper that uses 63% damage reflection?

Some statues of Perseus do not receive even a millimeter of damage from a huge army assembled by Cadmus. Under constant Asclepius and Bia.

Maybe we should come up with an alternative to the statue ? Some statues are invulnerable thanks to… 
The statue has to be killable, like everything else. The statue should slow down the army or cause great damage, but not all at once.

Are there plans to add a Facebook-App also (as RR2 has)?

They answered the questions about GKs last month, guys. 

Will there ever be any kind of wagering/betting system installed? Like allowing players to bet gems (or something else) on the outcome of wars they’re not involved with?

Were the base stats of items modified in the past year? If so, were cursed item stats adjusted at the same time?

@Madlen I would also like an answer to this question, as original uniques are around 20% more powerful than we can get now, so old generation players have these, how do you expect us to fight on equal terms when small % make a big difference in the balance of the game.  I get the addition of new lvls will go some way in dealing with buggy ‘dev gifted gear’, but what will be done with the uniques, we have average trash in comparison. You state you want newer players to be able to compete, but the actions the devs always take seem to say a different message.  

Hi @Madlen & Other developers,

Whats the long time plan for this game?

Even Leveling to 131 from 130, it will take a month without gems… So, if new levels are added, I guess that is just like prolonging the game time instead of any new features being added. This all seems to be an advantages to the already elite players, whose have more resources at their disposal still increasing the gap from newbiees. I understand that the new levels forge system will normalize the game eventually, but still something seems to be missing…

What would be the next major update?

(Off-topic)

Why the crow is black, according to Greek mythology:

Apollo had an important, albeit tumultuous relationship with crows. The greek word for crow, corone, comes from the name of Apollo’s mistress, Coronis. Although Coronis and Apollo had been lovers, she left him to marry a mortal, Ischys. The crow, then white , brought news of the marriage to Apollo who became so incensed he burned the bird’s feathers and then burned Coronis to death. In other versions Coronis is herself turned into the black crow and it’s possible the Greeks saw a mated pair of crows as a representation of the forbidden love between Coronis and Ischys. This may be one of the earliest stories of a woman marrying below her class for love.

source: https://corvidresearch.blog/2015/11/15/why-the-crow-is-black-and-other-mythology/

Scientifically, the crow is iridescent black, as the bird’s feathers may look purple  with green -tinted wings when the sun hits them.

source: http://www.avesnoir.com/crows-ravens-the-difference/

Be careful, Madlen is heavily monitoring this topic.  :grinning:

Why game provides only one chance to change IGN?

There are other online games that allow players to change thier IGN once a month!!!

I hope one day OR gets a feature like this one.

Why game only provides twelve banner symbol?

There are very few options while designing new banner for a team ;/

hi 

Q1: how can nyx towers effectively be countered or what helps your troops from getting brain washed?
the only way to prevent your troops from beeing turned around is to destroy nyx asap - which is not always easy in some layouts… but does e.g. a high command value of your hero (not only makes you spam troops better) also helps that troops near your hero wont turn against you that quickly when in the influence of a nyx? or does a high life value on the troops give more resistance to a nyx? and why fight troops still against you when the controlling nyx is destroied?

Q2: is there something planned to give a protection perk akaginst nyx?
we have elements resitance and stuff like that for all towers/troops - why nothing to develop and protect against nyx? have you thought of e.g. give a perk for items that protects troops near your hero fully against brainwash-and the radius of protection can be made bigger when the items/perk is forged. (or not full protection but gives more resistance and the radius of protection remains constant)… something like that. maybe there could be also a new unique that make use of this ability/perk - (like the helmet of magneto that protects him from influence of prof.x… ? - but here you protect your troops)

Q3: right now i observe that (some) items whith same perks do have different %-boosts when forged - why is this so? when you change something with boost values, does this only effect new items (and old items still have the boost values which where active when the item dropped)? if so, can you please create a list with the actual boosts for each perk/base stat listened for the game - even better would be if we could see those values on an “item-info” which reveals even more (e.g. the hidden level/what level was the hero/player when the item dropped…)?

Q4: can we also have a list of internal hero modifiers (or resistances / weakness to elemental damage)? i mean sometimes you tweak them and so it would be easier to see what changes have been made and maybe if some heroes get more interesting - (if we dont get feedback, only a few players try every hero permanently, and without feedback you maybe tweak and tweak without seeing any results that this hero will be used more. and after a while you maybe have an OP hero that everybody uses then…). a little bit of transperancy would be great. maybe you are also working on such an wiki… e.g. which heros have weakness against fire and so on (we see in the hero info when there is a better protection against an element, but not against which element the hero is vulnerable…just like the towers). stuff like that…

Q5: and do you have plans to put albino crows (e.g. “http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/whitecrows.htm”  or “www.google.at/search?q=albino+crow”)  into the game?
(sorry, could not resist  ?)

Let this be a warning haha :grinning:

Questions like this might be better for Players Helping Players. They’re pretty easy/well documented answers. And then you wouldn’t have to wait until the end of the month. Just a suggestion. 

EDIT: Thanks to @Philstar for the link to that thread. It covers the answers to the question you asked.

All units are resistant to Nyx, but the amount of resistance is based on their MORALE (not health like you were wondering). Low morale units (spearmen, archers) have very low resistance to Nyx, high morale units (phoenix, griffin) have very high resistance. 

hello @Madlen I have some questions:

1. When the new LVLs are completed, will the values of the normal items be compared to the current “buggy” items? you have done some simulations so you have the results and you can communicate them
  2. simulating uninterrupted updates with 4 workers, a lvl player 131 how long would it take us to reach the new lvl maximum? you have the data and you can communicate it
  3. in addition to your kind ways (and thank you) do you think about answering these questions or will you just give speeches without going into merit and to respond concretely with numbers to the questions I have asked you?
  4. do you think that systematically ignoring simple requests for transparency (and not only) can bring something positive to flaregames?
    thank you