Hello Brave Olympians,
This week we kick off another Community Challenge! Can Odysseus defend against the mighty power of Zeus and emerge victorious? Prevent Zeus from destroying the Gate of Apollo and share your glory with us!
The Community Challenge kicks off today and runs until end of day 8th June!
- Odysseus must be set as the Defending Hero Statue
- All waves in the Guardhouse of Thanatos must be empty
- Each participant must submit a video (or broadcast that is still available at the time of judging*)
The video must show:
- Selecting ‘Test Defense’ on your own Mount Olympus
- The Setup tab for Zeus
- Your username in the Battle loading screen
NOTE: Only entries that have all three will be eligible for rewards, regardless of battle result!
Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Zeus must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has begun. This means no additional actions! This includes spawning units, using spells, invocations, or switching offense/defense mode.
Note: The only acceptable player action during battle is to resurrect Zeus. Any other actions will result in disqualification. If Zeus dies during battle he must be resurrected to qualify!
- Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
- The defense which defeats Zeus with the lowest percentage will receive a 1500 Gem prize.
Note: In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner. All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. Until then, you will not be able to see other players’ submissions.
Have fun, and may the best defense win!
Your Olympus Rising Team