% of the skull bonus

do you know the skull bonus, of the equipments: cape, weapon, ring, belt, glove?

Honestly I don’t understand the question.

Do you mean you want to have an overview for total skulls per raid when you make a sum of the skull percentages of items?

Or do you want to know max skull percentage possible per item? Max per item is close to 7%, somewhere around 6.9%+.

Here an overview for total skulls per raid depending on total skull percentage. I added view for skull percentage just under 30% total till 33%. Of course I have a more detailed sheet, but can’t attach it here.

3 Likes

I want to know the maximum% per item … but you answered my question: “max per item is close to 7%, somewhere around 6.9% +” … Thanks.

However the picture you sent is also interesting.

cape- 6.5
weapon- 6.5
glove- 6.5
ring- 6.5
belt - 8

I have cape, weapon, glove and belt already at 6.65, that it shows 0.00% doesn’t mean it’s max. From 6.5% -> 6.6% you need 18 forges.

2 Likes

thanks for the board.
I have a question the figures that are shown do not depend on the% of departure of the item?

Numbers depend on item only. Total skull percentage is sum of all 5 skull items. Rarity level of skull item does not matter.

So if your heal ring has for example just reached 6.1%, then 5 forges later on the skull perk means you will reach 6.2%

Forgot to say thank you to @mss73, he gave us the information of forges. I just added them to a list.

2 Likes

Hi Dena4,
Is there an overview updated total skulls per raid based on the total percentage of skulls?
Since the festival where it was possible to get the cape with a double skull bonus.

3 Likes

I have that overview at my office. But @Lee8006 gave already the values.

1 Like

Thanks you for the overview

1 Like