Oh Look, A Festival

Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe. Oh look, Celestial Phoebe.  into infinity.

Not a lot of thought or effort went into this.

The prizes are horrible

Phoebe is easy… what’s the problem? The festival is real players paths…

While it is disappointing that there aren’t items to get, there is plenty of new stuff for us to get in this Festival. Not sure what your problem with the battles are though. Phoebe has been the beast less than 50% of the time for me. If the attacks are too hard for you, then drop a few trophies

What do you mean? 

The festival defenses are actual player defenses. They’re not like ninja levels. 

I DON’T understand why there’s so much complaining about this Festival. The battles are no different than usual, cause, like ARREBIMBA pointed out, they are actual player defenses, so if you are in the same range, you’ll be getting similar base difficulties. If the Festival is too hard, drop trophies. Then we have the rewards. There’s plenty of new stuff for us and while it is disappointing to have no items to buy, I’m willing to bet they’d all be trash items anyway. I like that we can buy skins and tokens, I think the tokens will help us out more than one or two pieces of festival equipment would

Easy, just use donkey, and ran to gate and get 3 crowns 

I feel like this is the easiest Festival so far. The matchmaker feels harder than the Festival.

It seems to me that Flare nerfed the Festival difficulty again, but I might be wrong.

I have the same feeling as well. I don’t mind if they nerfed the difficulty cause that makes it less time consuming, which is a good thing

oh look a complain again… I don’t care of difficulty. The only thing matter its the gold you get. Huge help to upgrades expensive stuffs. If you use gold perk plus kaiser max your treasury chamber is really easy. The tolken you can buy and all. So I don’t see much how someone can complain here. The birthday chests that help new players to unlock a lots of pal and guardians. Plus the 555 gems and many more. Stop complain please. Expression : ‘‘Having eyes bigger than stomach’’

I dont mind fail in festival tho, the gold ratio is insane . 3 1 crown attack gave me double to triple a perfect raid gold would. If you only fail because of phoebe then you have make a good amount already before failed it. Also chance to practice fighting and adapt to it is great , since you wont have as many chance to repeat in war and conquest.