Open letter to the community

Open letter to the community

Dear Kings and Queens,

Another year has passed and I wanted to take the chance to give you some insights on what we are currently working on, where we want to go with the game and in general just give you an insight.

Firstly, the development team and I would like to thank you all for your support. This year the game will turn 5 years old! This is amazing and we wouldn’t be here without you- the fans- and the love you share for our game with us, as well as your regular support and feedback. A big thank you from us!

But now, let’s directly hop into it.

We have a new version planned for the first quarter of this year. This version will bring a few improvements, for example, we hope to address the problem of players getting stuck in a war in Conquest that they have just won when the enemy attacks them again.

With that version, we also will have a deeper look into the schedule for events again most prominently with the change that the Conquest event will only take place once per month.

To spice things up, we have something exciting coming with this version which will be amongst other things a new feature for Festivals. We will be announcing more details moving forward to the end of January/beginning of February. And I can’t wait for you all to see it! I think you will enjoy this new feature a lot!

I have also heard rumors of a new pro-set coming to the game!

We hope you enjoy the various new battle options Guardians have added to the game. We plan to add new Guardians to the game throughout the year.

In the first quarter of the year, we will also publish a Nemesis buff, on which you can still give feedback on in our forums (planned balancing changes). I want to thank you btw for everyone giving us positive and negative constructive feedback, helping us to improve our game!

Moving forward in the year, we want to aim for a version that concentrates on bug fixes and community requests. We cannot guarantee a certain set of what exactly this will be, but we aim for a version that looks at some longtime bugs that were not a high priority, but nevertheless nasty, some long term quality of life improvements, and some small things we always wanted in the game.

We also want to acknowledge, that whilst the focus of the latest updates was rather on Conquest improvements, Wars and Ninja events are not forgotten. We are always open for your feedback and we will certainly look into more improvements as time and resources allow.

This is a plan which we hope to see happening this year and in the foreseeable future. Of course, things and timing can always change and we, unfortunately, cannot give a 100% guarantee that these things will happen as we have described them now, but we will do our very best to maintain this plan and we are very much looking forward to the future with you.

Your Community Manager on behalf of the Royal Revolt 2 development team

_ _ _

Feedback thread: