Overall Failure of Developers & whole OR team

Honestly,

a big THANK YOU…

for all the time lost!!!

Stopped playing this game once again…

This time once & for all!!!

Best of luck to all of you still plugged into the Matrix called FG!

Neo OUT!!!

@zozzamanI should totally second you and drop out as well… I have spent considerable amount of time and money over the past 1.5 years… and these developers at FG are mocking at us… The war is totally bugged… Simple scenario that happened today: The total VP points till yesterday night was 10k, when I logged in and played today for 6k VP, the counter starts from 0 again… Now I have only 6k points… Stupid FG… What logic is this? @GalaMorgane @CaptainMorgan Please take responsibility, as people trusted you with these things… These small things hurt so much… Failing to hear to the players is and will be your (FG) greatest downfall… Stop sending updates just to amuse us… First rectify all the existing bugs and get exited players back… How come a big flaw like this, went through testing? Is FG testing/QA team in-competent? How come the manager put this through… Change your hiring policies… When such bugs make to Production, such developers and testers should to be fired… 

@HOLYDIVINE @dumpster You guys also facing same bugs?

This is just a tiny bit of our frustration… Hope the message reaches the concerned persons… Day by day, the hope that this game will be good again vanishes slowly… 

What is it? Why did it cancel me?

Yes my friend almost everyone is facing this problem.