PAL drop rate very low

Actually Tammy’s drop rate is even lower than Growl, Bucky and Kaiser’s ones.

what makes you say that? Tammy is one of the most common pals, whereas Bucky and Kaiser were both Festival Pals and Growl is a rare pal

It’s because Archimedes, Howl, Growl, Bucky and Kaiser are the most common Conquest pals, while Tammy is not.

I’ve been getting about the same amount of Tammys as Eldrak or Aki, which are very uncommon pals.

I have been playing like 6 months now and I have NEVER gotten a pal in a pal chest…

thats bad … i hope flare change something.

surely you’ve received a pal from one of your few pal chests in the Daily rewards

Nope, only food received in daily pal chests, and I am not kidding !

Only in the ‘special’ pal chest where it is guaranteed to receive.

But I have received several guardians in the daily chests

Okay, I just looked at the percentages in the chests, and there is, in fact, a better chance to get a guardian than a pal in their respective free chests. We have a 15% chance to find a guardian in a guardian chest and only a 3% chance to find a pal in a pal chest. That’s why we have been finding Guardians more often

6 month its really sad.With my previous account I was 1 year without find a pal. I talk about the free pal in chest via Facebook link. Of course with daily you find at least 1 per month because the last is 100% pal.

i hope the devs see now that we are frustrated about the daily pal chest ?..some % more brings free pals back ?

Pal food is improved in pal chests in the last days.

I don’t have see any change. However for guardian chest seem better. I have got 2 guardian in one chest : Sultan and Donkey

Hello!

i will push this topic again … after the pal collector the pal drop rate is now to forget again ?

great, that’s how I see it. we need a higher pal rate

i added the the tag-> moderation of thread by mods needed

i think after the next new pal (Hans) the main-question is still allowed 

(ATM i save all chest for a event because they are no pal in free chests)

a 2% chance in free chests … 3 % in the shop when you buy 5 chests

I open this weekend 50 free pal chest… And got no pal… Not nice :pensive:

If you call Growl a rare pal, what about Aska and Bela. They must be very common then, or must an invincible can find them. You can easily find out growl.

my alliance got growl max so it can’t be so rare … Aska, Niddhog, Bela, Fritz are really rare …

but reference to the topic all pals are rare in free chests with 2% probability

The amount of food in the boxes is too little, this should be exactly as in the Guardian boxes.
Now it can be that you got 200 pal food in one chest :roll_eyes:

save chests for pal collector event, we get much better drops from it. Don’t open them daily.

1 Like