Pal flute beasts weaker than regular pals?

Now that we can see our pal flute beast stats,  I was excited to see how strong they were…

However,  it appears many pal beasts are weaker than the regular pal…  does that make any sense?

I would attach ss but files are too large.   Examples,  my Kaiser is lvl 9 and ability does 19.2k blunt… the beast does 12.8k.

Nidhogg lvl 9 clones 22 moral,  6.9k fire and 3.3k poison damage.   Beast clones 16, 3.3k fire and 1.5k poison…

Tammy lvl 8 has 8.6k heal,  beast has 8k…

Most pal beasts are like this,  makes me not want to use pal flute… as now I only see it as a battle cry spell. 

I don’t think the stats are accurate on the pal flute pals page. My aska says only 20 morale, but it summons 26 morale…

Yep I reacted on this as well I have tested tammy and kaiser both level 9 with flute and I didnt feel like it did anything at all 

Well some pals aren’t great with pal flute. Kaiser and Tammy are prime examples of that. Try Aska.

This Flare Games company is bad with simple things like getting stats right. After all, they can’t get simple shit right like fixing one line of text to add the missing Monk’s Healing Range description back to the game.

Right, because everybody has that one. Not to mention it proves to be an excellect improvement to the game if the new fancy-ass spell only works for ONE pal.