Pal shop

If there is a shop to buy pal of our choice then it helps alliances to get beast easily, More over any player can buy pal of their choices, this seems unfair to players when they can’t get what they want…, we wait  for a whole month to get a pal chest but then we get a howl or growl everytime?.

Agree with you…

Or they should do something like increasing the chances of finding new pal which we don’t have currently…

you have Pal collector for that. I have found 7 pal in the last Pal Collector and now the Pal collector this week I have found 3 Kaiser. 10 Pals on 2 Pal Collector and its not over

I’m agree a Pal shop can be a really help. A little like in Magic Rush with Market. You can buy stuffs and Hero fragment with gems and buy others stuffs with special currency. In RR2 I don’t see any problem if they can add Pal you can buy between 20 gems and 5000 gems depending their rarity. Tammy by example should be 20 gems, Archimedes 20 gems, Nigdog 500 gems, Aska 500 gems, Ceres 1000 gems,Janus 5000 gems,etc…

that will allow everyone who miss some pal to have a complete collection like Magic Rush. I don’t have any problem too if they add special pal with special condition. Like add Phoebe in white skin for 5000 gems however you must have by example 5 star on your profile to get her. A another like Janus at 5000 gems in black you must have finish at least 1 pro league in top 100,etc… 

Edit : I got one more Kaiser. 4 Kaiser during this Pal Collector

Yeah i know that the pal collector is running and i got some pal from it too but i want a new pal like any other than what i have currently in my kingdom but all i get is howl, growl and a kaiser, thats why i suggested a pal shop and yeah i liked a the prices you set for the pals but the pro pals are already in pro shop which is not the case with others. I want a particular pal but unluckily i don’t get it from nearly 6 months?..

in this case Flare need just to add like 6 Pals in the Pal Shop and change each week. You can have Tammy 20 gems,Howl 20 gems,Archiemedes 20 gems,Growl 20 gems,Kaiser 200 gems and Irmguard 500 gems. The next week can be Howl 20 gems,Archimedes 20 gems,Growl 20 gems,Kaiser 200 gems,Nigdog 500 gems and Aska 1000 gems. So each week you check in the Pal shop until you find the one you need

Flare will make money with this feature and this will allow us to have close the complete pal collection. Win-win situation

Yeah, i really appreciate if they do it…