Perseus shield¡¡¡

I’ve been waiting for the damn chase mirror shield for 2 years and there’s no way to get it, do I need some requirements in the game to get it?

3 Likes

I think it is pure luck to get one.I got my perseus shield in an ascension lvl titan chest.Can u believe that?
Before i could recover from that shock,i got another one.lol
U will get it someday for sure.Just have to wait.

1 Like

no, you don’t need any requirements, when you don’t need it then it sure comes out to you, it takes me almost two years to get out and two shields came out straight

It’s just a ‘random’ aspect of the game…I’ve been playing not much over 2 years, I have 31 DUPLICATES currently in inventory (and then when I think how many times I cursed duplicates maybe 20+ times…I have just about all uniques apart from Achilles armour, some uniques I’ve had 10 times +.
I said before as have many others, there should be a mechanism ( like every 5th unique SHOULD be new!) to avoid this situation. But there are other priorities despite this going on. I often say everyone is missing one unique as I hear it often.

3 Likes

Don’t wait for Perseus’ Mirror shield. You can build much better.

4 Likes

Yes, they should do something about how to get the only ones, because the same one repeats you too many times, the last 3 only ones that the game gave me were 3 mirror shades I have almost all the only ones missing from jason’s that never come out

1 Like