Petition to restore the scream ability

With update 1.9.1, scream effectiveness is reduced. I have invested a lot of gems into boosting scream, as many others have. Clearly, the rest of the updates work to strengthen defense. Why, then, limit an offensive ability???  Please restore scream.

+1

• 1, but to be honest I don’t know why we bother, it seems Flare don’t really get it. 

+1… Restore the ability of scream or give everyone 3000 gems as compensation…

I have spent way more than 3000 gems gathering scream boost items. Why do this FG?  Why after so much is invested by players would you reduce it. Changing effectiveness of units/twrs is one thing, but changing something that people have spent lots of $ on is not a good thing to do.

I invested more than 2500… Should have invested more and maxed my alli tower… I need compensation or retreive the power…

Am I calculating it right that anything more than 80% scream is a waste now?

+1

+1

+1

+1

Keep them for next update… or an other one… It will be usefull again one day

+1

+1

+1

This is insane…i dont uderstand flaregames…what were you all thinking…u bring new levels to dg(infact three)…then you bring tons of new boosts to play with which all wont get privelege of at the same time…which i understand…then many including me have lag issues with gargoyle nests( even 3 gargoyle nests make my raid goes to self destruct mode…and now the only thing i loved the most …which was scream boost ofcourse…u nerf that too…now tell me DEAR FLAREGAMES!!! What is left in this game for me to PLAY IT!!!

WAITING EAGERLY FOR YOUR ANSWER :slight_smile:

YOU GUYS CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH I HATE THIS UPDATE…AND FEEL LIKE NOTHING LEFT IN THIS GAME…THE GAME IS NOTHING FOR ME IF OFFENCE ISNT BALANCED RIGHTLY WITH DEFENCE…GAME IS MORE STRESS THAN FUN NOW…AND IF YOU WANT TO RUIN IT …DONT FIX THIS UPDATE

It would be easy to demonstrate that gems /pearls is the currency in the game/virtual environment. (with a change value/rate)

And that it’s a deliberate devalue of some object (even virtual) sold to the customer by changing the characteristics/value for customer/use (the punishable part) of a sold object still owned by the customer.

So actually, I’m pretty sure this could even be punished by law… :stuck_out_tongue:

Put Granny in jail!