Player not able to access the game, support not doing anything

Hi,

Simple one this, obviously in the wrong thread but there isn’t a correct one that I can see.

One of our long term players (well, the games long term players) had his iPhone reset and he can’t access the have as I believe he can’t remember his login (maybe not that…)

Support haven’t done a thing, it’s been well over a week now.(he’s inactive)

@Madlen ,Could you please give someone a kick as it’s not good enough.

"[10:23, 11/22/2018]  (Lutique): Hello there!

Thank you for contacting Flaregames Customer Support.

Your request (131378) has been received and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow us at least 24 hours to respond to your issue."

Just been told this;

And he cannot access it because the account was not saved on iCloud, therefore he cannot restore it

Hi StuartMc1,

Sorry to hear that.

As I see the CS has answered, sorry to hear that it cannot be restored.

I had an account restored that didn’t save properly to iCloud. CS asked me a few questions to verify it was mine and then restored it. It’s possible, or at least it used to be. 

Okay, I see, I am not a customer service agent, but I will ask them to have another look at the ticket. Thanks for bringing this up. (Please note that I cannot speed up the process or order of tickets though). Thank you!

I appreciate it’s not your department, but of course they can restore an account, they just need to send him a means to login to it. (Or something…)

Sorry, I see it reads that they answered at the bottom, that wasn’t your CS, but the 3rd party I was talking too.

It can be done, I was asking you to grease the wheels a bit and get them to do their jobs!

Cheers, Stuart

Stu, thank you very much for paying attention on forum how terribly does customer support work.

Unfortunately for any of the old customers will not be news that Flares has a tendency to deteriorate in all areas of its activities.

Yesterday I received a response from CS. I assume that if it were not for the attention on forum and the intervention of Madlen, I could wait a long time for an answer.

Dumpster, i did the same 1,5 years ago, so i know how it works.

I opened issue ticket 17.11.2018 and got automatic response 17.11.2018. Your request (131378) has been received and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow us at least 24 hours to respond to your issue.

And only after Stu’s attention on the forum i recieved real response with questions about my account. It was happened 26.11.2018