player statistics

hey there… would it be possible to implement player statistics? (i assume this request is also not new, but nevertheless i will post what i mean…)

beside the normal player information button an addition button would be nice to see something like this (numbers e.g. meanvalues for the last 7 days… and are just fictive for illustration):

attacking performance : (raids performed by player on normal islands) ================================================== normal islands:      won / lost / bought    / Zeus||Hades     attack balance:      123 /    9 /      1    /    8 trophy balance:     +369 / -144 /      0(?) /    0 gems spent    :      -20 /  -40 /    -10(?) /   -6 top 3 heroes  :      perseus (60%), achilles (15%), hercules (10%) …?

defending performance : (raids made against player) ================================================== normal islands: defended / lost / bought    / Zeus||Hades  attack balance:       10 /  120 /      1    /   12 trophy balance:       +2 /-1442 /      0(?) /    0 gems received :      +50 / +140 /    +10(?) /  +16 top 3 heroes  :      perseus (60%), achilles (15%), hercules (10%) …?

war performance : (e.g.  total of actual season (or war), or mean values of last xy seasons?) ================================================== war heroes            :  perseus (100%), achilles (100%), hercules (100%) victory points earned : 181352.2 / 96.1 % (of total possible) raids played          :    198.2 / 98.2 % (of total possible) raids won             :    198.2 / 98.2 % (of total possible) fury points lost      :      3.0 /  0.2 % (of total possible)  gems spent            :  461.3 active 2h before battle closes : 80.2 % (meaning is this player often active fighting during “island showdown”) …?

odyssey performance : (e.g. mean value for the last 7 odysseys …?) ================================================== average level played    :    8.6   odyssey finished        :  100.0 %  islands skipped         :    0.0 heroes switched         :    0.0 gems spent              :  241.3 odyssey points made     :  265.0 raids won               :  100.0 % raids won with 1.attack :   98.2 % raids skipped           :    0.0 % …?

this could then be the (in)official leaderboard/skillcard beside those ***** /buggy/manipulative trophy score … help when recruiting people and is a good information for people who like details :slight_smile: .

if precise number of gems spent/received is too personal, maybe just count the number of raids where any gems have been used for the results achieved … but imho this information should not be neglected (at least for the first and second performance)  

i know, there is not a great response from players to this (and maybe too many details) but would this be possible?

Interesing would also be how many hours are spent to the game, but maybe this is also too personal - (maybe gems and time could be a players choice to be visible?)

That would be interesting.
And can be for Union. For example: 
Date of foundation
Total number of wars
1st place - , 2nd place - , 3…
The total number of battle points for all time.

A lot of that data is available, but it would probably be a huge undertaking to make it available to players. 

well, then i hope they don’t hire “The Undertaker” to bury it …  ??

Hi NaN,

interesting suggestion. Thanks for that. :slight_smile: We will see if it is possible to implement something with the next client update.