Please Add Function To Turn Off Screen Shaking

I would really like to see an option to turn off the screen shaking/bouncing effect. at first it was seldom and added to the experience, but now it seems my entire game play has that constantly. 

It has become annoying and takes away from enjoying the game on a high end device, it also makes it difficult to precisely move the hero because instead of advancing to where you want, the tip of a tower can come into the spot where you are touching on the screen and cause your hero to go somewhere you had no intention of guiding them to.

It is so constant now and feels like I am watching a “shaky camera” movie filmed by someone with sever tremors.

oops, I meant for this post to be in the suggestions forum. sorry about that. feel free to delete this post, I will repost in proper forum

I would really like to see an option to turn off the screen shaking/bouncing effect. at first it was seldom and added to the experience, but now it seems my entire game play has that constantly. 

It has become annoying and takes away from enjoying the game on a high end device, it also makes it difficult to precisely move the hero because instead of advancing to where you want, the tip of a tower can come into the spot where you are touching on the screen and cause your hero to go somewhere you had no intention of guiding them to.

It is so constant now and feels like I am watching a “shaky camera” movie filmed by someone with sever tremors.

I think i agree with this. I’d love to see the game without that effect. I think it would be very relaxing.

I’ve been noticing that this has been REALLY bad lately, especially on Odyssey maps where there is tons of action on the screen. I’ve had a seizure induced by flashing lights before, and lately I’ve had to close my eyes several times or turn the game off.

It’s really dangerous, please take this suggestion seriously.

@damon665 This option has now been added.