Please help me with this math problem lol

Alright, so I just went to the Pal Chest shop and clicked on the info marker where you can see the probabilities of what you can get from chests and I saw, well, what I would call, a tough nut to crack :lol:. The probability of getting Pal Food from these chests is, guess what…97% Well, well, that leaves us with a 3% chance of getting a pal, correct? Nope, instead there’s a 7% chance, and when you add them together you get 104% Perhaps it’s just a visual bug, but it’s still weird