Please post your April questions here.

question question question question question question question question

:wink:

Will there be a list in the future, where I can see who I attacked last?

We have different items that improve the PAL skills. But none that makes the beast stronger, is there anything planned?

Is it possible to find tokens without spending gems in the third chest?

why you can not make the buddy chests and fellow carers alike every 4 hours. there are people you are not on Facebook for privacy reasons! these are disadvantaged in the game. just because they do not want to tell a company their whole life / their surfing behavior. maybe they could put this right in my view is not fair!

after 4 years of play I’m still here asking to do the sortiggi in the war seasons based on the level of integration and average trophies of the players … not through the feuds, but I believe that this will never change

I feel like members here liked this idea, so I’ll ask it again…just in case :slight_smile: :wink:  

Are there plans to create a player birthday reward? What I mean is, if there was a feature for players to put in their birth date and receive a small birthday prize on that date. Would be pretty cool

Why do the skull values of bases (in war/conquest) cap at lvl 95 even though bases keep getting much stronger past that point?

Why do the gear pieces have the same icon for all spell/unit boosts, when there is already an icon for that spell/unit?  Why not just use the Firestorm icon to let me know this piece of gear improves Firestorm?  No new art assets would be needed.

Is trophy dumping an intended/desired behavior?  If not, why not scale event rewards to your trophy level (i.e. ninjas) to discourage trophy manipulation?

how active “warrior package” ? I level 124 , still not get “warrior package” . now I wait for “warrior package” that help me up +5 lv . I spend empty my diamon, but “warrior package” not appear ! please help me meet this package.

Can the leaders of different alliances chat during conquests? If no, will there be any such provision/feature where only leaders of four alliances chat during conquest in the upcoming update?

P.S.: I love conquests. It’s my favourite of all the events. So keep on making conquests even more interesting by adding little tricks and features… ???

Could we have some event of 2-3 days between Ninja and Wars ? Because from Monday to Friday it’s a bit boring… Ninja-Conquest is ok because Monday to Thursday ?

Best regards thanks ?

This was going to be my next request… haha… I get bored too between events, with all the upgrades and builds going on and/or no spare builders… But I guess it’s meant to be so, so that we get a little rest, lol… 

But if it’s possible, do organise something between events to keep us interested and occupied, thank you! ???

Would you consider lowering the cost of resurrection after the first one? Doubled previous resurrection feels to much.

Will there be additional caves in the crypt?

Is it possible tu unlock the forge for a 4th slot in order to increase the abilities of towers, spells and troups?

And i asked for it in another topic, but we could not have the possibility to exchange items for gold or pearls at Granny and not just buy things?

Any intention to add new scrolls? I feel I need a good complement to TW ?.

Do you plan to change the balance?

there used to be a wok era, now a penguin era and archers.

will she come to an end too?

There are many videos where with the help of Fritz and spells destroy the top base, without the use of troops

upd: attack on my base without troops too)) 

In the conquest mode, some alliances abuse covenant pacts. I know that this is part of the strategy, but to systematically denature the strategy game, it is no longer the organization of the team, its activity or the strategy it develops during the conquest that matters… it’s just the fact that she managed to combine to beat 2 against 1 and sometimes 3 against an opponent. If it was possible to change that and the best team wins during the game…

There is also the calculation of the skulls bonuses that may need to be reviewed. Indeed an opponent can block for a while 10 players. I find this disproportionate… it may be that a single player has 0% skull bonus and from the 2nd players the bonus increases by 50%. What would make for a 10-on-1 fight, on the one hand 0% skull bonus you for the other 450% skull bonus, the fights would finish faster and refect more reality. A single player would have more difficulty to block 10 players.

New scrolls would be fun, but if you’re looking for a good complement to Time Warp, use Blessing. It’s a real gem saver as well as a life saver. For me, it costs 36 gems to resurrect my hero the first time he dies, however, if I use Blessing right before I die, I save 26 gems! ALWAYS have blessing equipped as a scroll, it’s so useful

Since skulls seem not to be removed from cof, I would suggest to make a quest reward for them. Spend 1k, 5k and 10k gems and get 10% as reward back. 

When will be a better matchmaking system ? Since we are on a 4 event cycle. Pvp event like wars and conquest only took place once in 2 weeks. If each time we need to count on luck to be in a good range of opponent it made members sad and give up… dev should copy our database and use some system to test it and find the best one. Taking the average lv heroes or trophees cannot slove that…

Is it so hard to find alliance with almost same level, same amount trophees and lv player ? Or maybe we are in a situation where there is not enough player playing RR2 => So not enough alliance same level => rarely to get in fair matchmaking (except maybe tops one alliance) => make a lot of players leave RR2.

Anyway juste some questions ?

I have suggestions for additions of scroll or spells.

A scroll that accelerates the time that would allow the king’s troops to temporarily have a higher speed of movement and a better attack rate would be the balance with the scroll: Time Warp.

For spells:

A spell that allows to apply an element to a weapon : fire, ice, lightning… in addition to the characteristics already applied to the weapon. This would inflict additional damage temporarily.

A spell “wind” that would repel enemy troops at distance a little like for the vikings but for a longer duration and a larger range.

I also have a suggestion for the equipment of the hero, the wings of fire …for the speed, obviously for the damage… but especially for the fun.