Please post your June questions here

I don’t like to have 4-5 digits behind decimal separator and 2 digits are enough. It’s annoying.
Your second idea (number of forging required to reach the next 0,01%) is interesting.

3 Likes

That’s what I also thought when I was typing in the answer. showing number of forges needed to gain 0.01% extra is more interesting. Agreed.

1 Like

Hi guys,
Please note this is not a feature request/idea section even if you phrase it as a question :wink: . These should go here: #royal-revolt-2-feedback:ideas-feature-requests
That’s what the section is there for. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ok, done

2 Likes

Can we have option to switch on/off for beast (defence) and ninja (defence/offence) ? Cuz we really need to test the things but they disturb it.

1 Like

Hello

Is an arrow tower rework planned for the next few updates?

Is it posssible to have a conquest history like the war season history?

Maybe not too detailed (it may be complicated) but just the ranking of your alliance and the season name. It would already be a good step forward imo.

2 Likes

Can we have a Boost for the Mortar?

2 Likes

Can we have some special items in festival chests like it was in previous festivals? A token for example?

1 Like

Is it possible that the alliance can have the opportunity to change its name at least a second time?

2 Likes

Was it possible once? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

is that it is possible to add to the university a research on the acceleration of the duration of the battles. If the battles could go faster it would give an advantage to the connected players.

Currently, players can join at the last moment in the battle and win it. While this one lasts since 20h.
The extra players were not connected … it’s pretty unfair as a situation not to reward the most active among us.

2 Likes

We can choose the name of the alliance initially.
But if with time the name does not please us anymore we can not change it anymore.

1 Like

Yeah sure, but that initial creation is not a “change” … But I would support to change the name once - same as with the king.

3 Likes

When is the Blacksmith event gonna return?

It would make everyone happy to see Hans “Sensei” back :wink:

2 Likes
  1. Why is this topic in official subsection and not in Q&A developer sessions?

2. If an unit “x” has in offense 11k health and 1k damage, while it has in defense 10k health and 1,1k damage, how do unit “x”’s stats change in offense and in defense if I forge its health “y” times and its damage “z” times (will unit “x”’s health and/or damage have the same amount of increment or the same percentual increment both in defense both in offense?)?

Frankly, because I make mistakes :rofl: Thanks , I adjusted it.

1 Like

Hello,

Before, that FG put in place the new formule of the festival, with luck, one could have in the chests, one of the accessories of the festival.

One day, again, you give back the possibility of finding objects of the festival in the chests?

1 Like

Why not know, from the beginning of the conquest, the name of our opponents. This would establish an effective strategy from the first minutes of the game.

I like it better as a mystery… It’s fun to scout and know who’s on the other end… If we know who’s where, one small fun of playing conquest is eliminated… It’s better the way it is…

3 Likes

So… You want to make deals even faster eh? :thinking: