Please post your June questions here

Yeah sure, but that initial creation is not a “change” … But I would support to change the name once - same as with the king.

3 Likes

When is the Blacksmith event gonna return?

It would make everyone happy to see Hans “Sensei” back :wink:

2 Likes
  1. Why is this topic in official subsection and not in Q&A developer sessions?

2. If an unit “x” has in offense 11k health and 1k damage, while it has in defense 10k health and 1,1k damage, how do unit “x”’s stats change in offense and in defense if I forge its health “y” times and its damage “z” times (will unit “x”’s health and/or damage have the same amount of increment or the same percentual increment both in defense both in offense?)?

Frankly, because I make mistakes :rofl: Thanks , I adjusted it.

1 Like

Hello,

Before, that FG put in place the new formule of the festival, with luck, one could have in the chests, one of the accessories of the festival.

One day, again, you give back the possibility of finding objects of the festival in the chests?

1 Like

Why not know, from the beginning of the conquest, the name of our opponents. This would establish an effective strategy from the first minutes of the game.

I like it better as a mystery… It’s fun to scout and know who’s on the other end… If we know who’s where, one small fun of playing conquest is eliminated… It’s better the way it is…

3 Likes

So… You want to make deals even faster eh? :thinking:

1 Like

Is it possible that one day we will be able to see level 16 and 17 for the alliance tower?

that would help his alliance by giving more gold…:blush:

Hi,

Is there no mistake for the next promo?

Increased chances to find a pal … 4% … it’s not 40%?

Haha, nun bekommt keiner max pro belohnung, ihr habt so gut gemacht.
Also cheater machen max punkte und flare sieht deren punkt anzahl und damit setzt max belohnung noch höher und normale spieler, nicht cheater, bekommen wieder mittel finger.
Supper job flare.
Pro liga :-1::-1::-1:

^ I meant “Hans Sensei” = Blacksmith event…

Not a Hans event! :expressionless:

Can we get some info about why Event boxes (conquest, PL) have expiration date? Will this make any exploit? It is quite unclear especially after removing expiration date from daily pal and guardian chests.

I waited someone will ask

Now i have sure they will add expiration date to the daily chests:)

Will we have alliance conquest score in alliance details as we get the no. Of firedoms?

it is rather to know which strategy adopted offensive or defensive

I understand your point of view, the mystery of discovery that is part of the game.

Mine is that 4 teams are in front of each other, each of them knows the forces involved and the best team wins. The victory is made on the global strategy and by battle, on the activity of the players, the evolution of the other teams …

We ended up discovering who our opponents are after a day or two in general, this is not what, in my opinion, will increase or decrease the interest of this event. Strategy games like age of empires, warhammer … where we know our opponents are not lacking in interest …

margé everything I would agree with the general opinion, if we consider that this formula is the best I would not faormalize for that :blush:

Or perhaps expiration date from other chest will be removed :slight_smile: I don’ think daily chest had expiration date demoved by an accident, especially for so long. Everything is quite all right for me when i get resonable explenation from DEVs :wink:

Oh, still waiting for my answer…

They put expiration date for a reason. Take legendary video chests that give 1M+ gold. Just save those chests for a week (4 chests per day average is doable when facebook connection is active) and you can upgrade everything you want without even raiding. Now you need to open them in less than 2 days, so they still can help you to gain the gold for upgrades, but at least you have to raid for the upgrades needing a lot of gold.

During introduction of those chests, there was no expiration date. So players started to store tons of them, 50+ chests at least. When they did need gold, they did start to open them. Especially during special events (upgrade defense, offense, castle) with discounts this became popular.

During blacksmith events in top teams players had 200+ uber chests in reserve (a chest for every member in the team for every gem pack bought). So then expiry date was added.