Please take actions against player " karanpreet610.kr" who deliberately tried to destroy the alliance BURNINATOR by kicking all the soldiers.

If he make someone he doesnt know general it basicially his fault

he’s the real one

This is total shit things happened.

1. Flair should banned his account without giving any chance .

2. As we know some good accounts are being hacked by anonymous so there must be an username and password system for each and every account . So that the account will be safe after hack.

3. Generals can only accept the alliance request . Can’t kick .

And my request banned that account who does that with BURNINATOR

Id and password will make hacking a kids play -___-

Ps- Flare will not do anything, it doesn’t have the right to ban one player just for kicking members , Leader shouldn’t have had made him general, now burn will have to rise again

be a phoenix rising from the ashes burninator! Burn Baby Burn!!!

I have all my alliance members on friend chat. That would solve this as the leader could just send a PM and get them all back…

You must have a small alliance lol

Is there a limit to how many non-voucher friends you can have?

1. BURNINATOR - Its a full grown alliance.Its impossible to have connected with 60 members through friend chat.

jlokolj Posted Today, 10:39 AM

"This is total shit things happened. 1. Flair should banned his account without giving any chance .  2. As we know some good accounts are being hacked by anonymous so there must be an username and password system for each and every account . So that the account will be safe after hack. 3. Generals can only accept the alliance request . Can’t kick . And my request banned that account who does that with BURNINATOR "

This is what is needed .but we can only make request to flare to do that. Please flare for the loyal players and for the players who play this for the love of the game take some actions.

I still dont see the risk to be hacked. Let’s take the Android as an example: the only way to take my account, is by hacking my gmail (I think it’s impossible). I will be “hacked” only if I give my gmail password to someone or if someone steals my tablet.

It’s sad that it happened to Burn or any other alliance but I think Flare can’t do anything about it. It can happen to any other alliance - if you have generals it means they have power to do some damage, you can’t prevent that. However, I agree there should be a limit for generals to kick memebrs and also, there should be info provided to see who did what - whether it is kicking members, prolonging boosts or declaring a war.

Yeah, I agree. I don’t see how anyone could be able to hack my account. Like you said, either someone steals my device or I give someone my personal info. This “hacking” happens only if you  share your account with other people or when you provide too much information about your account so basically it’s your fault that you did something so stupid.

Royal revolt 2 is safe… Still some people just shout about hacking… An acc. in rr2 rarely gets hacked… If ever hacked flare will get it back for us… its completely safe to play

the guy reveal himself…

https://mobile.facebook.com/groups/450665948400839?view=permalink&id=724606034340161&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6220278793657604930:mf_story_key.3793757588964851920

Hey everyone,

First, I saw what happened between huck and Atlas. Please avoid this kind of posts in the future, any personal attack is not accepted on the forums.

Concerning the issue, if a leader promotes someone general and this person kicks all players, we (the support or me) cannot do anything about it.

However, if this player made threats towards people, please send the screenshots, preferably to the support, but you can also send them to me.

Also, whatever happens on your account is your responsibility, if this player decided to share his account with someone, and this person made troubles with it, it is the owner’s responsibility.

Hi is it possible for flare to track chats after the online friendship is quit?

He made threats that he would destroy burninator and life of the leader.

unfortunately he unfriended me before I took a screenshot of his threats.

srry

Frustrating - Oh yes. Punishable - not really.

Even if this player will not be banned on the basis of no proofs for threats, his IGN should be known to all.

This information is shared on the forum now and no decent top alliance will accept him in. Let him wander in the desert. No top unbeatable boosts, Bullseye target on his chest for all. If he’s not banned, at least he will be doomed. Hopefully forever.

Hope Burninator gets together again.

By the way, have checked this player. He has established his own alliance. “Alliance Europe”.

Very strange… There’s something I can’t understand here. He’s Level 79, donation 100k and 2400+ trophies level. Even a #200+ alliance will think twice before accepting a player with this record.

Knowing this information and knowing Burninator is a top alliance, too many questions arise in one’s mind:

How the hell was he promoted to general in Burninator?

How the hell he was even accepted to this top alliance?

Also, where’s Burninator’s leader on this forum? Why didn’t he speak up?.. Does he know something that his generals don’t?

Why only the Generals of Burninator raised their voices here?

This whole issue seems too strange to me now.

Think Burninator’s members and generals should check inside their own alliance, cause something is going on there and it does not seem good.

Atlas was joking on this, but thinking again… Maybe he’s right… Maybe the king is indeed naked…

When the statistics of the accused player are correct, I wonder also why he was even a member of Burninator and that he was promoted to general sounds even more incredible.

On my Windows device name of soldiers talking in alliance chat are displayed in green. I don’t know what that color is on other devices. Fact is that the name of that person is displayed in green in topic start.

I don’t know if I can conclude that he was soldier at that moment or not.  The player that made the screen shot can tell us what it means on his OS. As far as I know only a leader can demote a general (I mean, can a general demote himself?).

We miss vital information here to draw any further conclusions, but this story sounds very strange.