Pro league disabled...

Two weeks ago i had a crash on my Windows tablet and had to reinstall Windows and all my software including RR2. After finishing the tutorial in RR2 i expected to see the screen for loading the savegame from OneDrive. But there was nothing. Fortunately i had the game also on my mobile and i used the “Transfer Account” option to overwrite the new account on the tablet.

Everything was fine, except the pro league. The button for the pro league is yellow (not blue) and the “Participate” button is disabled although i have lots of tickets.

Is this some kind of cooldown after a account transfer or is it a bug? Has anyone had the same problem?

It’s not a bug at all. You are banned from pro league because of that account transferring I believe.it is a case of account sharing for better pro score. They thought that more than one player is playing from a single account. If you are saying it’s your own device then definitely it is sad. Just raise a ticket here 

https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?mobile_site=true

Nope, you are just too late to register…

I don’t think that i am too late to register. The Problem exists since two weeks…

Thanks KamakshyaP. I raised a ticket.

Problem is solved. For everyone with the same Problem: If you transfer your account, you have a cooldown for Pro League for a few weeks.