Pro league - poor rewards for top 100!

Finished 76th in today’s pro league and got 1 pro chest! Seriously? people who put lot of efforts in their gameplay shouldn’t rewarded well?
Edit: madlen changed the topic status to Solved.
But is it really solved, I sent an email to customer service twice but didn’t get my actual rewards yet.
Unfair, madlen :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh thanks mate. :+1:
It’s worth to wait!

No compensation chest was paid for this problem!!!:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

bug reward

2 Likes

I didn’t receive the corrected pro league rewards(still after paste announced that new rewards will be distributed after new session login) I checked my profile for new rewards but ended with nothing. Any reply or help could be appreciated! @PaSte

1 Like

Same for me
No second chest:)

1 Like

Same here, still did not received corrected rewards!

Pro league is so messed up. The amount needed is never set. Rewards not given. Cheaters rule the top. And now the amount you can get is so little that it’s hard for alliances to get the boost?
Isn’t the game suppose to be fun to play? Especially when you spend gems for tickets? Maybe try to not be stingy and allow players to have fun?

3 Likes

Still no official information from flare for missed pro league rewards… :(:frowning_face:

Flare where is the logic ? How do you pretend that we continue to play Pro League ? We spend money and/or gems to buy pro tickets and these are the rewards for position 41 ? Are you kidding us ? And not only this, we see also players lvl 70-75 to stay in top 10 pro league. players with 1, 2 or 3 stars. it means that they haven’t experiece in game, so there is only a reason if they are so strong in pro league: they are cheaters or maybe they are your accounts that you use to kidding us. so questions are: are you serious ? Are you inviting us to quit the game ? it’s a new challenge or statistic ? do you want see how stupid we are ? or how many patience we have ? give us a reply, thanks.

4 Likes

@Madlen @PaSte just a reminder… Asking for any updated information in this regard. Next pro league gonna start soon but we haven’t rewarded our true rewards for the previous pro league! Need a reply!

1 Like

aplausos

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Very well written…

It’s nothing but every players frustration on pro league… Their tier system is soo poor… The one with 0 points and the other with 1000 points get the same 1 chest. W_t_f?

NOTE: If you didn’t receive the rewards still, please contact our Customer Service. Thank you.

Since the player participated by wasting pro ticket or even gems, 1 pro chest for them is very fair…

Yes, for 1000 points player, it’s not fair… Like I said, there is no fixed system… Top 10 players CANNOT decide how many chests others can receive… It’s not logical at all…

One player had suggested that rewards should be distributed on the basis of the challenges completed… Tho’ there is a little flaw in that plan, i totally support it… My point is, there should be a fixed system… The distribution should not change at the last moment, but before the start of that specific league…

But all’s a waste… I mean, it’s now like a tradition for RR2 to cheat from pro league… There is no improvising… And why would there be any improvising?.. Even tho’ we complain about this league, at the end we ourselves are playing… It’s a necessity and RR2 takes advantage of it…

Moreover, the level now a days are too tough… Levels are tough, and the player gears we are provided with are very much under levelled… The set up is weak…

1 Like

How do we know if we were due updated rewards? I was 345 or so and got one chest with no adjustment. Usually that winds up at 2, but not always.

Could you post the me reward criteria so we know?

Yes, how do we know how many chests we were supposed to get in the first place??

1 Like

Easy: Cheater = 10, all others = 1

3 Likes