PRO SUICIDE LEAGUE

DEAR FLARE,THIS PRO LEAGUE IN A VERY SUCIDIDE,VERY VERY VERY DIFFICULT WITH UNITS,SPELLS AND PAL VERY WEAK.IS NOT POSSIBLE THIS

Paolo, every Pro League is set up differently.  Some times they’ll have you use sonic blast, cannons, and ogres, and sometimes they’ll have you use hammerstrike, frosters, and Fritz as a pal. (I’m just using those as examples).  Both, examples would require you to adjust your gameplay to a different style of fighting in order to score well.  If you find some of the Pro Leagues difficult, I would suggest waiting until the announcement hits this Board, then decide if you want to play it instead of wasting your ticket on a difficult time giving you little in rewards.  I usually only do PL once a month, and only after I check in here to  see what they’re using.  The last one didn’t appeal to me at all, so I didn’t play it.  

What’s good about it constantly changing is you get to try different combinations with spells, units, and pals you may have not otherwise used.  I’m only level 104, so there’s some higher-level things I haven’t used until the Pro.  It can help change the way you plan on playing down the road, too.

Good Luck 

As correct as you are, @KingThunderbolt4, the fact remains that Hellfire Cup was ridiculously difficult, which was proven by the generally lower scores of everyone participating. Furthermore, it was the least “fun” cup in a long time (it can be hard but when it makes you want to maim somebody something didn’t go well). It’s kind of hard to adjust your gameplay when all you can do is pray nothing hits you because the only way to heal is to go into a crowd of enemies (vampire ring), which you cannot do because every wave has a viking that can one-shot you even at full health, and you can’t see where they are in a crowd of your own vikings (or through the clouds of fire produced by your/enemy pyros) so can’t go in and evade either.

And it’s not so easy to pick which cup to do either because you never know how tough it’s gonna be until you actually do it (I’ve had seemingly hard cups that I was unused to where I did better than when I was given a setup I was comfortable with). Would be slightly easier if they also announced what gear you get.

Oh well, never doing this one again, that’s for sure.