Pro Tickets & Donates

Wow seriously? Bringing Jesus into a game policy? Not sure what He would say about Pro Ticket donation, but I’m pretty sure this is what He has already said in Exodus 20:7:-

“You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.”

Well flares Jesus would say, when you try to enter the pro league “you shall not pass”

You’re absolutely right. Everyone should stop and think about it. Thanks dear ?

Good Morning everyone,

Please stay on topic. ^^

Thank you!

Why do not you think donate tickets professionally will cause outbreaks and abuse game
I really want Get rid of the professional ticket donation mode from now on
I do not want those who use multiple accounts abusive in the game come back
THANK YOU

Why do you think so naively that they went somewhere? Your positions in the Pro League it would have no impact! People just have to spend more money. Why are you so happy about this? I condemn your position!

P.S.: Any good intentions can be interpreted by the developers in their favor! Be careful with offers!  :stuck_out_tongue:

You were wrong. I never spend money on games. Why do I have to recharge to buy package endow
If Flaregames for players ticket donations free return
I will benefit more. Do you know how many accounts I use?
Present Flaregames do not know the player or  It’s me use multiple accounts
If you are a longtime player, you will know way sword gems completely free

We still waiting your answer :)) 

I think the only account is to be more successful. But I still understand you very well. You’re forced to pay for tickets and other donations. 

I play in my spare time at school.  I’m not pushing myself too hard. ?

also…

I watch it five times in a row before I start the war. ?