Purchasing gems

Hi Jona,

I want to buy gems, but is it possible to send or credit the gems to other account? Its like I’m only paying for the package and the gems will credit to another account.

If it’s not possible then can you make other options for purchasing gems like charge to phone bill, gifting, or using a debit card?? As some players would love to purchase gems but unable to do so because they don’t have credit cards.

I Hope you can answer me back  :slight_smile:

If you are using windows phone,you can buy Microsoft gift cards online to purchase gems or you can create virtual credit card on entropay.com by transferring some money which you want to spend on gems.money will be transferred from your account to entropay virtual credit card and then you can use that credit card anywhere.

gems

Ok, so I said this before but I think it bears repeating:

This forum is not a channel to contact me directly

This forum has nothing to do with me. It is meant to be by the players and for the players (with flaregames staff and the moderators only stepping in when necessary).

As you saw in this case, your question could be answered by a helpful member of our community without much trouble (thanks, Rock619).

We are happy that you found the information you were looking for, but please keep what I said above in mind for the future.

Regards