Pyrodude causing grievance with mss-73

Am I the only one or is mss-73 and pyrodude causing grievance across the forums?

Green is Joekee

Red is Pyrodude

We’re just joking around and having fun… and pointing out errors in your math  

**Okay, that was geared more towards mss-73. He has been a little sharp to a few of my replies lately. Glad you were having funDude, you and your “list of improvements” is beginning to get on my nervesThat makes one of you"one of me" I should hope there aren’t two of meHuh?

You did say “we” in the subject of your message. I just assumed there were two of you. Maybe, next time, say me, I, but we means you and one or more.I was referring to me and mss-73, since your “upset” comment seemed to be directed toward both of us.Are we done here? Because you just seem butt hurt like your buddy about things that are out of your control. Which means you have control issues that you are simply proving here. (just like you buddy)

I am here to help Flaregames and if that mean ridding of people like you, then so be it.Dude, I am not butthurt. I just hate seeing any one member comment on everything and offer no real advice, just links to other websites! If you would at least say what the website said, and then said “and you can also go here: www. .com for more details" then I would be perfectly fine with it. For all I know, you don’t even read the website yourself!!And he ain’t no buddy of mine, neither. I don’t know who he is Dude, I am not butthurt. I just hate seeing any one member comment on everything and offer no real advice, just links to other websites! If you would at least say what the website said, and then said "and you can also go here: www..com for more details” then I would be perfectly fine with it. For all I know, you don’t even read the website yourself!!

We are done here. There is no point in this conversation other than you trying you trying to cause grievance. Bye dude, good luck with the issues you have to have patience and wait for a dev team to resolve.I can wait for the dev team. Whatever you are doing is not helping the dev team. Remember, these forums are a communtiySo stop attacking CHILD and meWhat you are doing is useless. I will keep up with what I am doing for a long time. Keep you and your profile in check is not my priority. What you need is medicine to help you cope with life. You think you are doing the right thing but you are destroying the game by grieving the forum users. Flaregames will get to your requests. Then they will rid of you and your ignorant self. You posted all your information and your account is now easily recovered. Real genius of you! Keep up the great work!!!i**

WTF is up with this guy??? Meds maybe?

11224872_421318744713728_383769762392608

What? I do not understand …

Maybe putting things in order instead of copy and paste…

I color coded it all to help it make sense.

Pleas see this thread: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/4297-very-annoying-insulting-top-alliances/

Also, see this thread: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/4242-alliance-wars-fighting-dirty/page-2

And this thread: http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/4286-fuckbitch-everybody/