Question about Loserbonus

Hello!

I had a few queries regarding the Loserbonus in wars.
I’ll be using the information in the below-mentioned link for reference.

Q1. When does the number of fiefdoms come into the picture? At start of the war or when the war ends? For example if Alliance A has 100 fiefdoms and Alliance B has 90 fiefdoms at the start when war is declared, but by the time war ends, Alliance A might have won another battle seconds before and moved to 101 fiefdoms, would than increase the LB multiplier to 1.025x instead of 1.0x?

Q2. How does the multiplier scale when the losing alliance has <=10 less fiefdoms? Is it 0.37, 0.44, 0.51, …, 0.93, 1.00?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Does loserbonus works in all 6 battles or in those 3 battles where I won less skulls?

I’ll try to get some answers on this topic.

1 Like

Hi there,
I annoyed the devs for a bit :rr2mummy: and here is there answer :slight_smile: Let’s shed some light into this.
It currently works like this:

Whenever a war ends somewhere, the skull bonus is calculated anew, for every alliance, even if they are in a war already. This does not work retroactively however, meaning that skulls an alliance already has earned in a war that has been going on for some time aren’t suddenly increased once a war ends somewhere else and the skull bonus changes for everyone. Only further attacks in that war, or the next wars, will be affected from the changed skull bonus. In your example, the fact that fiefdoms changed at the last second for alliance A wouldn’t matter for alliance B since alliance B has no time to profit from the newly increased loser bonus anymore (since only a few seconds are left).

Yes, that is correct. :rr2advisornod:

If we understand you correctly: Yes, all battles.

1 Like

Loser bonus should be removed entirely. It was a bad idea to start with and now it’s just exploited to make wars less fun and more unbalanced