QUESTIONS about VOUCHER / FRIEND CODE

EDIT FROM FLAREGAMES:

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD ONLY FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT VOUCHERS / FRIEND CODES. WE WILL SOON GET BACK TO YOU AND TRY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR OPEN QUESTIONS.

Please do not create new topics for voucher questions.

Also please do not use this thread to share your voucher or friend codes. In such cases, we have to remove your post.

To post your friend code, use this thread instead:  http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5525-voucher-friend-codes-post-them-here/

Thank you.

Hi guys, this video is an attempt to explain the new voucher system Flaregames has introduced.  Hope it helps!!

My friend code: **  HXVJFGXT**

My Alliance Page : http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5650-shadow-fall-alliance/

Alliance Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/100610576944860/

thanks my frend  for nice video. My code is  RXEFZCKU    i hope so its works

400 vouchers for 100 gems? :huh:

Thanks for the video :slight_smile:

This voucher system is stupid…

I have entered a friendcode some days ago but I wasn’t able to enter a second one like the others in my alliance. Have you already entered a second one?

It is invitation code. You may be invited only 1 time. :slight_smile:

how and where do you enter friend voucher codes as I cant see any place to do this. was able to do it once and now cant find anywhere that says I can enter codes Thanks

are you guys stupis or what ? each player can only use a free code once after that its over . why do people keep placing codes every day . its just free comercial for flare and you wont get anything for it . by now most players already have used there free code so no use in spreading new onse cause noone can us them anymore .flare is foolling us all

How does it basically work? I’ve only entered one code ever since, Is it only a time thing?

Yes unfortunately, then you can only share your code and have the luck that somebody insert your code to get one more voucher-friends.

If you have already done it once, that’s it. You can only enter a voucher code once. After that you have to hope that others enter your code in their account. The game allows you to have up to 15 earning vouchers but it is impossible for everyone in the game to have 15.  

Copy that. Thank you! :grinning:

Hey

One of my friends leveled up today and I got only 1 voucher only. is that normal? I know low level kings who makes for their friends 11 voucher per level up so what’s wrong?

The whole voucher system is wrong. You are lucky that at least you got that 1 voucher.

I thought you quit…

me?

ok flare please remove the ticket system and return my gem rewards . this is just an fail system.

i have 4 friends i share tickets with 2 gone level up and i got no tickets , its failing . it doesnt work.

besides that you cant get many friends to share tickets with because people only can enter one code . and the ticket rewards are just a laugh compared to what the rewards where worth in gems … realy stop this madnes . and next time you instert a system test it out first cause this is just a laugh…

and pls people stop sharing your codes cause its just free advertising for flare since most players already entered their one code your new code wil never bene used again . only for giving flae free advertising on facebook or whatever .

realy flare you should be ashamed of your selfs.

Yes…